Chapter 22

Stiles and Derek were walking hand in hand as Derek pushed the pram with one hand.  They had been out a few times over the 3 months since Eli was born, and there had been gossiping about Stiles having a baby, and the fact that Derek Hale was the father. They just ignored it as best they could.

They stopped by the small lake by the playground, and sat on the grass. Derek had taken Eli out of the pram, and placed a blanket on the floor for him, placing him down on his front. He loved tummy time.

When it started to get a little cold, they decided to go for something to eat, at Stiles favorite cafe, and one of the places where she wasn't judged for being a young mother.

Cathy, the owner, used to be friends with Claudia, and was also Stiles god mother. She loved seeing Stiles and Eli. She had grown very fond of Derek too.

Stiles ordered her usual curly fries and a chocolate milkshake, whereas Derek ordered a double cheese burger with extra bacon.

Once they were finished, they went back to the house, so they could get the car. Peter offered to look after Eli, whilst they went to look at the house.

Stiles was so excited. She had picked out some furniture and paint colours she liked, but hasn't seen anything apart from the outside.

When they arrived, Stiles was blown away. The house was now surrounded by a high wall with a large gate.

"I wanted to make sure it was safe for Eli to play in the yard. He wont be able to get out, and there is a high Security system on the gate, so no one will be able to get in easily. Deaton was able to do some of the wards, but he also had a friend come and put some stronger ones all around the house, so no fire will be able to penetrate it."

"That's a relief. I know that will make you and Peter feel safer."

Derek nodded. "Come on, lets get inside." He pulled out a remote, and pressed the button, and the gate opened. He drove through and parked by the garage.

"I cant believe this is ours. It looks even more beautiful from the last time we came. I cant wait to see inside." Stiles jumped excitedly.

They walked through the door into a huge hallway. First stop was the lounge area. There was a huge corner sofa, that would sit 6 people. Then there was a two seater and a couple of single chairs. There was a massive TV attached to the wall above a beautiful fire place.

From the lounge, they went to the kitchen. It was the fanciest kitchen she had ever seen.  It had so much storage, and work space, including a large island which would sit 6 people. A huge double sink, a large double fridge/freezer, and dish washer. The finish was beautiful, grey glossy cupboards, with beautiful white/grey marble worktops, which was also used as the back splash. It looked so clean, and modern.

In the corner of the kitchen was a dining table, which would seat a small army.

At one end there was a little play area for Eli. It had a baby gate across, and it could be seen from both the kitchen and the lounge. Stiles liked that, that she would be able to cook in the kitchen and still be able to see him. The little play section was already filled with baby toys, play mats, a little ball pool.  Stiles was in awe at all the little things that had been put into this. The play section, was the best part for her so far, because she knows that they did it for her. She had stated that she wanted somewhere for Eli to play that was safe, and in view from all directions.

They went upstairs, first to there master bedroom, It was massive, it had the biggest bed Stiles had ever seen. they had there own TV, and master bathroom, with a huge tub, and walk in shower. All beautifully done.

Derek seemed most exited about the next room. She thought it was going to be the nursery, but when she walked in, it was an office. There was a desk, with a state of the art computer, and laptop sitting on it. There were shelves full of books.

"You mentioned you wanted to write, so I thought you could do with your very own Office."

"I can't believe you remembered that, I told you when you were de-aged."

"I remember everything you tell me."

"I love it." Stiles cried.

Derek pulled her into his arms. "I'm glad you like it. I was worried you wouldn't."

"No, I do. I can't believe you did this for me."

"I would do anything for you."

"I know." Stiles walked around the desk, fingers trailing over the keyboard to the computer. Everything was  top of the range. There was even a photo on the desk of Stiles, Derek and Eli. Peter had taken it a few days after she had been released from hospital. There was also one that Stiles had taken which was her favorite. Derek asleep with Eli laid on his chest, also asleep. It made her heart melt every time she looked at it.

"Right, lets go to the nursery, before I start blubbering again." Stiles said.

"You will most likely cry when you see the nursery too." Derek chuckled, grabbing Stiles hand, and pulling her along.

He was right. As soon as she saw it the waterworks started again. Her dad and Peter had done the nursery themselves.

It was beautiful. Stiles loved the colors, very neutral. All the pictures of animals as well as the animal plush teddies.

"Do you like it?." Derek asked

"I love it."

"What about Isaac? does he have a room here? I mean he lived with you in the loft."

Derek smiled. "He does. Its not finished, I thought I would let him choose what color he wanted it, and pick out his own furniture.

"He will like that. I want him to feel like he belongs with us."

They then went to look at the room Peter and her dad would be sharing.  It was similar size to hers and Derek's room, but the bathroom was slightly smaller.

"Lets go and look at the pack house."

The pack house was situated next door. There were three medium sized bedrooms, a bathroom, a small kitchen and a very large lounge area. The idea was that on pack nights, the pack can stay over if its too late to go home, or if they just wanted to stay, then they could.

The bedrooms were basic, but the pack could put there own touches to it, if they wanted. Scott and Allison had a room, Lydia and Jackson, and one for Erica and Boyd. There was room to add on if they were to gain more pack members.

The lounge area was Stiles favorite part. It was massive, there was two very large sofas, and lots of bean bags, and cushions. There was a 70 inch TV, shelves with so many movies to choose from. There was a play station, Xbox and Nintendo, with lots of games. Outside there was a barbecue area with seating, and a hot tub.

"This is awesome Der. We have a proper pack house. No more sitting in your dark gloomy loft or trying to squeeze everyone in at my place. This is perfect. It also looks really safe to have Eli in here too. OMG you put a little play area in here too." Stiles squealed when she noticed it.

"I could live in this room. Me and Scott are going to be playing so many games in here."

Derek laughed. "As long as you make time for me and Eli."

"Of course babe." Stiles laughed. "You two always come first."

"How about we go to our room and christen it. Whilst we have the place to our selves."

"I like the sound of that."