Chapter 13

It had been 2 days since Stiles spilled the beans about Gerard, and thankfully neither Derek or her dad mentioned it again, which she was thankful for, but also a little worried. She knew that they weren't just going to forget about it.

Stiles had come home from School early, she was feeling a bit off, and it didn't help that she was still getting weird vibes from Ms Blake. She is sure she saw her eyes turn white at one point.

Derek was just to glad to have her home.

"Feed me, Derek!" Stiles whined. "I'm so hungry, your baby is demanding food."

Stiles was perched on the kitchen counter, swinging her feet impatiently, with a hand resting on her growing stomach. She would have gladly retrieved lunch for herself, but apparently the idea of providing food for his pregnant mate was really doing something for Derek's wolfy instincts. When she first announced that she was hungry, he vaulted from the couch and used his supernaturally enhanced agility to get into the kitchen before her. And so, there she sat, waiting while he cooked some steak on the grill.

"Your carnivorous little pup demands sustenance, Derek." Stiles whined before her stomach let loose another noisy gurgle. "Listen to this. Already growling just like daddy." she cooed down at her belly.

Derek chuckled, although she swore she could feel the wolf in him puffing up proudly at her words.

"Almost done." he soothed.

Stiles pouted her lips. "Hurry up Der. Its taking too long, I don't care if its still mooing, just feed me"

Derek retrieved the steaks and brought the plate over next to her. After cutting the meat up and making sure it wasn't too hot, he skewered a piece on the fork and held it up to her mouth.

Stiles heart stuttered as he held her gaze.

His brow arched knowingly, a little smirk on his lips as her scent spiked with arousal.

Fuck, he was feeding her steak and it was the sexiest thing in the history of ever.

"You took that 'feed me' literally, I see." she purred before eagerly accepting the piece.

She chewed and moaned in relief, doing a happy little dance that she was finally eating. He laughed warmly at the sight and kissed her.

"You know." she pondered around her mouthful. "I wonder just how many cows are going to be harmed in the making of this Hale?"

Derek's eyes lit up hearing her call their unborn child a 'Hale.' A thoroughly delighted smile spread across his lips, which he then attempted to hide by ducking his head. The tips of his ears turned a positively lovely shade of crimson.

"You are so incredibly adorable." she declared as he brought another forkful to her mouth. She accepted it gladly, then studied his features while she chewed. "You get all cute and pink when we talk about the fact that I'm having your baby." she noted fondly.

Derek bit his lips, blushing again as he fought back another smile.

She carefully watched his expression as she said. "Hey, Der? You put a baby in me. There is a mini-Sourwolf in here. I'm gonna be all swollen up with your pup. I'm gonna be waddling around, showing everyone just what a virile, manly-man Alpha you are. You're gonna be a Daddy. Our pack is gonna have its very first baby. You are successfully continuing your family line. There's gonna be a brand-new baby Hale in Beacon Hills, probably the first of many."

Derek loved when Stiles said stuff like this. "First of many huh?."

"Oh without a doubt. How about a mini football team?."