Chapter 6

Smut

One month after he was de-aged, Derek was still sweet 16. Kate hasn't been seen, so they are still unsure as to why she did what she did.

Stiles is finding it hard not to get too close. She loves her Derek, older Derek, but she is also falling in love with younger Derek. Even though they are technically the same person, she feels really guilty about it. It doesnt help, that Derek is constantly flirting with her, touching her when ever he can, scenting her.

Derek wasnt faring any better either. He was either having to take cold showers, or go for a run. But he finally snapped. He was waiting in Stiles room, until she got home from school, and as soon as he walked into her bedroom, Derek had her pinned to the wall. He leant in and kissed her.

Stiles was too surprised to do anything. Derek bit her bottom lip, making her gasp, so he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

They were both breathless. "What are you doing?, we can't?."

"Why not? we are mates Stiles."

Stiles heart leapt up into her throat as he leaned in again, this time bringing his nose to the nape of her neck and breathing her in. Her lips parted as her eyes closed of their own accord. Purely on instinct, her head fell back against the wall as she offered her throat up to him

Derek rumbled in approval at what he was smelling, pressing his body firmly against hers and bringing his hand behind her head, threading his fingers through her hair. She was instantly shaking like a leaf in response to the unexpected intimacy. Her nipples drew into tight peaks as goosebumps covered her body. Moving his mouth up the side of her throat, his lips dragged against her soft skin as he drew in deep, open mouthed breaths.

Swallowing hard, she struggled to find her voice. "You need to sto.."

Derek's mouth claimed hers hungrily, effectively swallowing up the protest before she could voice it.

His pleased groan matched the needy moan that escaped her. He kissed her breathless for several minutes, seemingly committing the taste of her to memory.

Finally pulling back, he whispered against her lips, "...mmm... taste so fucking good..."

Stiles brain was a puddle of insanely turned-on goo, but she somehow managed to snap herself out of it enough to speak, albeit dazedly. "Derek... Hey. Stop. You have to stop."

He backed away slightly. Not releasing her entirely, but at least his toned body was no longer pressing up against the length of her. With one hand pressed to the wall beside her head, he brought his other up to run his fingertips across her cheek, dragging his thumb along her thoroughly kissed bottom lip.

Tilting his head to the side, he gazed into her eyes. "Why? I know you want me. Fuck, just look at you, baby. You're trembling with how bad you want it," he groaned, his voice turning wrecked with need. "I want you, too. So much. You're so fucking sexy. Let me take care of you."

Stiles relented. "Please"

"Please what Stiles. I need you to use your words."

"I need you Der. Please, want you in me."

Derek didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed her ass lifting her up, so she could wrap her legs around him, and walked to the bed, gently placing her down, before climbing on top of her.

Derek kisses her and then he pulls back just long enough to strip his t-shirt off before kissing her again.

Derek pulls Stiles top off, then he removes her jeans, leaving her in her underwear.