Chapter 25

Kate looked at Stiles. "Now there is just you Stiles." She said sourly looking at her angry.

Stiles just looked at Derek. He didn't look to be breathing. Stiles panicked so much she didn't even notice when Kate lifted her arm again to kill her. What she did notice was the voice saying. "My, my, always so wild in anger, that you didn't even notice that your beserker was dead, or smell me coming" and there was a claw coming to Kate's neck and slashing it, followed by two hands breaking her neck and ripping her head off just to be sure.

Stiles looked up to see Peter dropping Kate's dead body.

Stiles was down on her knees beside Derek in seconds and looking at him, full of pain and fear.

"He's gone." Peter said, tears rolling down his face

"No, no he's not dead." Stiles cried, shaking Derek.

"Wake up Der, its not funny. Wake up you idiot."

Derek wasn't waking up.

Stiles moved, so she could lift Derek's head onto her lap. She stoked his hair.

"You can't leave me Der. You promised we would be together forever. I need you. Eli needs you, he needs his daddy." Stiles cried uncontrollably. "Please Der, don't leave me."

Scott came over, and tried to pull Stiles away.

"Get off me Scott."

"Stiles, he's gone. There is nothing we can do."

"He's not gone, he's going to wake up. Aren't you baby. Your going to be okay." Stiles sobbed, rocking back and forth, with Derek in her arms

Scott looked at Peter worried.

"Stiles. I'm sorry but he isnt coming back and Eli needs his mum." Peter said as he pulled Stiles away from Derek, lifting her up.

"NO." Stiles screamed, kicking her legs in Peters arms. "Please Peter." She cried. "I can't leave him. He needs me."

"We won't leave him, Boyd will take him Stiles."

"Peter LET ME GO."

"No Stiles, I'm taking you home."

Stiles screamed. The pack all looked at Stiles with sad tearful eyes. They had lost there Alpha, there friend.

When they got back to the house, Boyd took Dereks body and laid him in one of the bedrooms in the pack house .

Peter had to carry Stiles inside the main house, she had gone completely limp in his arms. Worn herself out from all the kicking and screaming .

Noah rushed over to his daughter. "What the hell happened?." He asked whilst trying to look for any injuries. Then he looked around at the pack. "Where's Derek?"

"He didn't make it." Peter sobbed, causing Stiles to whimper.

Noah came over to Peter and took his daughter out of his arms. "I'm so sorry Stiles. Everything will be okay. Eli missed you while you were gone. Let's go see him shall we?."

"I can't dad, I need Derek. I can't do this without him."

"You can, and you will because that baby boy needs you. He needs you now more than ever."

Noah laid Stiles down in the bed, and grabbed Eli from his cot. He had just woken from his nap.
He laid Eli next to Stiles on the bed. She immediately pulled him to her, and cried. Eli could sense that his mum was upset and he snuggled into her neck.

"Do you want me to stay?." Noah asked.

Stiles shook her head.

"Do you want Peter, or Scott. Lydia maybe."