Chapter 21

3 months Later

Stiles woke up, after hearing Eli's little whimpers.

Peter was walking past the room, and offered to take Eli.

"He needs feeding?." Stiles said.

"I'll feed him, I can make him a bottle. You go back to bed." Peter said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure. Me and your dad are here to help. you and Derek need to sleep and also some time together once in a while, if you know what I mean." Peter winked

"Okay, thanks." Stiles said blushing.

Peter waved at Stiles with his free hand and then went downstairs with a babbling Eli.

Stiles walked back to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Derek was still sleeping and snoring. He looked peaceful and young and so... beautiful. So perfect, and he was all hers.

Stiles laid down next to him under the covers and slowly brought her hand to his naked chest, feeling soft hair under her fingers. She missed this, his closeness, his body. Stiles let out a shaky breath, remembering the last time she and Derek were intimate, which was before Eli was born. Derek had wanted her to heal properly, and then every time they tried, Eli wanted attention. He was a real cock blocker, but also when Eli was asleep, they slept. She missed Derek intimately.

And apparently Derek's body missed it too because as soon as Stiles fingers brushed one of his nipples, it hardened and his pajama pants formed a slight tent.

Biting her lip, she slowly worked her hand down Derek's chest and abs, right until she reached the waistline of his pants.

Stiles had never awoken Derek like this before, she never had the confidence to do it. So she decided to just go for it.

Stiles pushed down Derek's pants, past his cock and balls. Then she spent a good few seconds admiring the view. Derek was hard and flushed, the head of his cock wet with pre-cum. With her finger, she touched the red cock head and smeared around the sticky fluid.

Derek, still sleeping, pushed into her touch and let out a small moan. She licked her lips and before she could change her mind, Stiles slid down the bed and laid on her front with her face on the same level as Derek's cock. She took it in her hand and made one simple stroke. Then she lowered her head and licked the hard member from the root to the tip, which she then took in her mouth and sucked.

She focused on alternating sucking and licking, making Derek's cock wet with her spit. She was bobbing her head, her lips meeting the circle of her hand as it raised up when Derek suddenly thrusted up, making her gag a little bit.

"Wha- Stiles? Oh my fucking god..." Derek whimpered.

Stiles looked up right at Derek's face. The alpha was blushing, it was visible even with his stubble-or more like a beard, to be honest, his facial hair so unkempt, but fuck it, he was still burning hot and his eyes were alpha-red.

"Oh fuuuuck." he moaned when Stiles sucked hard, her free hand playing with his balls. "Holy shiiiiit..."

Stiles smirked around his cock and winked at him. Derek licked his lip and tangled his fingers in Stiles hair. She hummed appreciatively and that made Derek thrust up once again.

"Sorry." he whimpered when Stiles gagged again.

She pulled off and kissed the tip of Derek's cock, still moving her hand up and down the shaft.

"It's okay." she whispered and went down with her mouth to suck at his balls.

Derek was hairy all over his body. His face, chest, arms, legs, groin and balls. For some people it was a turn off, she knew, but she wasn't one of them. She actually liked that Derek was so hairy. It was so fucking sexy and perfect. So she had no problem with having a little hair in her mouth when she was sucking one of Derek's balls. He is normally well trimmed, but since Eli, he has let himself go a little.