Chapter 12

Stiles was now 4 Months pregnant, and was starting to show. She knew she wouldnt be able to hide it for long, so she decided they would arrange a pack meeting at her house, and tell everyone.

She arrived home after school, to find Derek already there, sat watching Tv with her father. She still found it strange seeing them bonding, but she was happy that they were getting on.

"Hey Dad." She said.

"Hi Kiddo." Noah replied.

Stiles went and sat on Derek s lap. "Hey Der."

"Hey beautiful." Derek immediately kissed her, and rubbed her growing belly. "How are you both today."

"We are both fine, although something strange happened today."

"What happened. Everything okay with the baby?." Noah asked.

"Yeah fine, its just, we got a new teacher today in English, Ms Blake. I don't know what it was, but she creeped me out. The pack think I'm over reacting, saying how wonderful she is, but I've just got this feeling, also, whenever she walked passed my desk, peanut started kicking, like really hard. I feel like he was warning me." Stiles placed her hand over Derek s, which was still resting on her bally. "God I do sound crazy, don't I?."

"No Stiles, you don't. You have always had a good sense about people." Noah said.

"First off, Peanut?" Derek asked.

"Oh, well I know we decided not to find out the sex, but I cant keep calling the baby it, or baby?. And when we went to see Melissa for the first ultrasound, our baby looked like a peanut, and I kind of like it."

Derek laughed "Okay, as long as you aren't thinking of keeping it when he or she is born, then I can live with peanut."

"Do you think I'm being crazy. Peanut hasn't kicked before today, but....I don't know, it was like every time she walked past and I haven't felt anything since I left her class."

"Well I can't sense anything wrong with peanut. He seems quite content in there. Maybe he can sense when there is danger close by to you." Derek suggested.

"Really, you think he can do can do that? Peanut is only 4 months old."

"Maybe, I'm not sure. I mean, we have established that peanut is a werewolf, and will have stronger senses even whilst he is growing inside you. Plus he is connected to you, so will most likely be able to feel you, so I don't think you are crazy at all."

"I love you, you know that."  Stiles said.

"I Know."

Stiles snorted. "Did you just Han Solo me?."

"Maybe."

"What the hell is a Han Solo?." Noah asked.

Derek laughed. "Its from Star Wars."

"Oh I didn't think you would watch that kind of film Derek?."

"I didn't have a choice. Stiles made me watch it."

"Wait." Stiles shouted. "You were younger when I made you watch that. Do you remember?"

"Some of it, yeah. Its slowly been coming back to me in pieces." Derek said, but looked a little gloomy.

Stiles eyes went wide, and her heart started to beat really fast. She remembered telling younger Derek about being kidnapped by Gerard.

Derek sensed why she reacted. "We will talk later." he whispered. Stiles nodded. She didn't want her dad knowing, and Derek knew that.

"I'm going to hit the sack. Don't stay up too late you two, you have school remember." Noah said to Stiles. He was used to Derek staying now, it seemed like he had moved in, and Noah was okay with it.

Once Noah had gone to bed Stiles asked. "What do you remember?."

"You told me that Gerard kidnapped you."

Stiles nodded. "When did you remember?."

"That particular memory came back to me this morning. Why didn't you tell me at the time Stiles?"

"I didn't want you to know, I didn't want anybody to know. I don't even know why I told you, younger you I mean. It's just, at the time I felt weak, and useless, and I thought if you found out, you would kick me out of the pack."

"I would never think you were weak Stiles, if you were weak, you wouldn't have been able to hold me up in that pool for over 2 hours. And I certainly wouldn't have kicked you out. You are pack and always will be. But more than that, you are my mate, my family."

"I'm sorry."

"I know, but I want to know what he did to you."

"He hit me, a lot. Hit me in the face, the ribs, stomach. He........electrocuted me."

Derek growled. "WHAT?."

"He asked me about you, and the pack, and when I wouldn't say anything, he electrocuted me. He even whipped me with his belt" Stiles cried.

Derek pulled her in tighter. "I'm going to fucking kill him."

"If you don't I will." Came a voice. Noah was stood on the stairs. Derek hadn't heard him, too angry at what Stiles was telling him but Noah had heard everything.

"Dad?" Stiles gasped.

"I heard everything kiddo."

Noah came to sit on the couch, pulling Stiles away from Derek so he could hug her "I'm sorry dad. I didn't know how to tell you, any of you."

"I know sweetheart. I know."

"I felt so ashamed. I was weak, and I couldn't protect myself. He says that werewolves are monsters but he's the monster dad."

Noah looked at Derek. Derek looked like he was ready to run out and go hunting a hunter. But Noah shook his head as if to day not now. Stiles needs you. "We will deal with Gerard, but right now, you both need to go to bed. Get some rest. I don't want you getting stressed out Stiles, its not good for you or my grandchild."

They all went to bed, not mentioning it again for now. Derek went to sleep dreaming of all the ways he could kill Gerard. He would speak to Peter.