Tabloid Tales

"Max Verstappen, massive penis, goes all night" Daniel is practically dying of laughter much to Lando and Pierre's amusement. Max is not pleased, not one bit.

"It's all the Red Bull he drinks, keeps him going" Lando chips in rather unhelpfully.

Of all the times a kiss and tell story could have come out, this had to be the worst. Daniel had, as promised, organised a meal out for everyone and the drinks were in full flow. Max had been minding his own business when Daniel had come bounding over, thrusting a phone into his hand and showing him the article online. If Daniel hadn't been so drunk he might have been a little more sensitive about breaking the news but he was drunk and so he thought it might be one of the funniest things he has read in a while. Max had read the article at a frantic pace. He recognised the guy immediately, it was the guy he had kissed. Only kissed. Nothing More. Yet here he was reading all the explicit details of their apparent sexual relationship. It seemed his blackmailer was finding different ways of making money out of him now. If only Daniel knew the full story. Max didn't want to get into, as much as he was annoyed he didn't want to spoil everyones fun, even if it was at his expense.

"Max he is very complimentary" Pierre placed the emphasis on the very.

"It's not true" Max insisted much to the rest of the guys amusement.

"Honestly, I've never seen anyone so eager to dispel rumours of a being some sort of sex god" Daniel was curled over laughing again.

Max was trying his best to laugh along, hoping someone would change the subject but in reality he knew that he wasn't going to live this down for a while. The article read like some poorly written porn film. In truth he has never even had sex with another man before. He just hoped whoever his first would be, they don't read this article because he didn't want to have to try and live up to that type of reputation.

Lando was now bright red as he laughed along with Daniel, Max should've been annoyed but he knew that if he had read such a ridiculous story about one of the other guys he would also be in hysterics. He scanned the room looking for a distraction when he locked eyes with Charles for the briefest of seconds before immediately diverting his gaze. He had been trying to avoid the Ferrari driver all evening, too embarrassed to look at him after the other night.

It had taken him a few moments to realise that he had woken up in Charles room, he was all alone but could hear the shower running in the bathroom. He remembered waking up in the middle of the night and getting out of bed with the intention of going back to his own room but when he turned back and saw Charles lying there he had decided to get back into bed and found himself wrapping his arms around the other driver. Why had he gotten back in to bed? He told himself that it was just for comfort, it was nice to have the warmth of another person next to him. Do friends sleep in each other's beds? He was sure they must because they were definitely just friends, he did not have a crush on Charles Leclerc.

The shower had turned off and Charles had come back through to the room, a towel wrapped low around his hips. Max had tried not to look but Charles' slim waist was tanned and toned. His hair was still wet and droplets of water were running down his chest. Do friends check out each other's bodies? He guessed they did if they were as athletic as Charles, they must do because they were definitely just friends, he did not have a crush on Charles Leclerc.

He had made a quick escape back to his own hotel room and jumped straight into a cold shower to cool himself off. Do friends think about other friends when they are in the shower? Do they imagine those friends kissing them all over, their hands grabbing them and pulling them close as the water cascades over both of their bodies? He told himself they must do because him and Charles were just friends and he most definitely, one hundred percent, did not have a crush on Charles Leclerc.