O Canada (part two)

Just as a warning there are a few lines of smut, I have marked them out with *** at the beginning and end of paragraph if people want to avoid that sort of thing!
_________

"I always had a huge crush on you" Max admitted, the words coming from almost nowhere and taking Lewis by surprise.

The two men were perched awkwardly on the edge of Lewis' bed. Max wasn't sure why he had made the admission, he nervously fidgeted with his hands waiting for Lewis to say something but there was only silence.

"And when you kissed me, I was so excited" Max continued, eyes fixed down. When he dared to look up, Lewis just smiled. The British driver wasn't entirely sure why the younger man had turned up at his hotel room in the middle of the night, although he had his suspicions.

"Did you ever know I liked you?" Max asked nervously.

"I thought maybe," Lewis admitted. Whilst he had never been sure of Max's sexuality he had often noticed the way Max tripped over his words when talking to him and seemed to blush when he looked at him.

"But you weren't interested?"

"Well I didn't really look at you like that, you were too young"

"And too inexperienced" Max added, still feeling bad about what Charles had said to him. He felt foolish to think he had made Charles wait so long, it made him feel immature but he had wanted to be sure before he had taken the next step.

"But now I-" Lewis hesitated, "things are different now"

Lewis shifted a little closer to Max, the two men's thighs now touching ever so slightly. Lewis paused before resting his hand gently on Max's thigh and Max felt his body tense a little at the feel of Lewis' touch.

"Different now" Max repeated Lewis' words back to him as he tried to calm his breathing.

Lewis watched closely as Max seemed to shift around nervously.

"Max, why did you come here tonight?"

"I -, I came here hoping you would have sex with me" Max admitted, his face flushed red at the admission, feeling embarrassed by his own honesty as he turned his body to face Lewis.

"I would, if that's what you want" Lewis almost whispered in Max's ear. He was so close that Max could feel his breathe on his skin, "it might be the only time I'd be happy to let you come first" Lewis laughed softly.

Max felt his chest tighten, he felt warm, too warm. All of a sudden everything felt so real. He had thought coming to Lewis' hotel room for sex would make him feel better. Charles' words had made him feel insecure and he had wanted to feel better about himself, if Charles was going to accuse him of having sex with Lewis then he figured that he may as well. He had long had a crush on the British driver and it seemed that Lewis may now feel the same way. Yet, it all felt wrong. Instead of electricity he just felt panic. He knew he could never go through with it, he loved Charles, he only wanted Charles.

Lewis seemed to notice the sudden change in Max's body language and moved back a little to give him some space.

"Max are you okay?" Lewis asked gently, he was sure he could see tears forming in the Dutchman's eyes.

"I don't know" Max responded.

"You don't really want to have sex with me do you?" Lewis asked, although given the fact that Max's body language made him seem so vulnerable Lewis didn't need to wait for an answer. There was no way he was going to take advantage of whatever situation was going on with Max right now.

"No" Max said firmly, perhaps too firmly seen as he had been the one to interrupt Lewis in the middle of the night.

Lewis eyed the Dutchman curiously, trying to work out what was going on. When the Red Bull driver had turned up at his door Lewis has assumed he had broken up with the mystery man he had previously told him about but now he was suspecting there was something more going on.