Wedding Night Connection

A wedding night chapter was requested so a wedding night chapter is what you are going to get 😂😁 Warning for smut, you can totally avoid this chapter if you don't like that type of thing.

____________________

Snapshot: Wedding night

"Oh my god Maxy don't drop me" Charles laughed as Max scooped him up.

"I've got you. I've got you" Max laughed softly but stumbled a little as he tried to open the door to the suite whilst still cradling his husband in his arms. The Dutchman was a little relieved as he managed place Charles down safely on the bed. 

"Did you ask them to do this?" Charles asked as scanned the room.

Max may have been a little drunk but he wasn't drunk enough to forget to call the wedding coordinator and give her just enough time to prepare the room like they had agreed. The lights were dimmed, LED candles placed around the room giving off  just enough light for Max to admire his husband. A plate of chocolate covered strawberries were laid out, rose petals were scattered over the bed and a warm bubble bath was waiting for them both. Max had wondered if the rose petal covered bed was a little too much but he was only going to have one wedding night so he had decided to go for it.

"You like it?" Max asked as he started kissing down Charles' neck.

Charles hummed his contentment, reaching out and unbuttoning Max's shirt, slowly stripping the Dutchman out of his wedding clothes.

"You want to take a bath me?" Max murmured, lips still pressed into the crook of Charles' neck.

"Yes" Charles moaned as Max let his teeth graze over the younger man's collarbone before sucking down on it.

Clothes were discarded somewhere between the bed and the bathtub. Max climbed into the tub, motioning for Charles to come and sit between his parted thighs. The Monegasque happily slipped into the warm soapy water, positioning himself so he could rest back on Max's chest. It was the first time that day that they had really taken a moment to relax. Max closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of Charles' body melting into his. The silence of the room was calm and soothing compared to the excitement of the day and they lay back and enjoyed the quiet together. 

As Charles started to shift position, he heard a low groan escaping from Max's lips. Charles smiled to himself as he felt the Dutchman getting a little harder, he started grinding his hips back a little, just enough to tease.

"God Charles, you're going to make me come if you keep doing that" Max moaned as Charles pushed back a little harder. The water may have been calm and peaceful but Max was now more than a little excited. He knew exactly what his husband was doing and it was working, he couldn't hide his arousal, his erection pushing up against Charles' body as the younger man continued to tease.

The Dutchman reached out for some of the liquid soap and started to lather it up, running his hands firmly over Charles' chest and stomach and travelling down to his thighs, letting his hands explore everywhere except where Charles wanted them most. The younger man bucked his hips up a little, trying to get the attention he deserved.

"Max, please" Charles whined a little as once again the Dutchman let his hand ever so slightly brush up against Charles' cock. Max loved to tease, loved to hear the delicate noises that would drip from Charles' mouth as the Monegasque pleaded. He had almost memorised the soft whimpers, the way the younger man's body would writhe a little begging to be touched, the way he would close his eyes tight letting Max know he needed more. They both knew Charles would always get his own way eventually but drawing out those exquisite noises was almost enough to make Max come just from the sound alone.

"What do you want Charles?" Max whispered quietly in Charles' ear before nipping lightly as his earlobe.

"You" Charles panted.

"Let's get out of here" Max lifted Charles out of the bathtub. Grabbing the large cotton towel from the side he started to slowly dry his husband's body, softly, gently but definitely still teasing. Drawing the towel lightly up the inner thigh he dried the skin before wetting it once more with the heat from his tongue. Charles moaned but before he had chance to beg for more his legs buckled as Max took him in his mouth. Lips wrapped tight and working up and down the length firmly, Max's moans of pleasure vibrating through Charles' body.

"Max, I'm not going to last long" Charles mouthed almost breathlessly.  Max's hand had deftly reached for the lubricant and the Dutchman's hands spread Charles' thighs wider before he slid a finger inside him. Max could feel the trembling of Charles' legs as he slid in a second finger, curling them slightly to hit just the right spot over and over until Charles was gripping hold of the bathroom worktop, trying to steady himself as he came.

Max was now desperately hard. As the Dutchman lifted Charles up the Monegasque wrapped his legs around the Red Bull driver's waist. The feel of Charles' body rubbing against his erection drew loud moans from the Dutchman as he collapsed down on the bed, just managing to catch his body weight before he landed on top of his husband.  Max inched himself inside Charles, enjoying the way his length was slowly surrounded by the tight heat. He knew he was already close, seeing the pleasure spread across Charles' face as he had come was enough to push Max right to the edge. He rolled his hips, chasing his high, moaning into the softness of Charles' skin as he lent in and showered him with kisses as he came deep inside him.

"You're amazing" Max said breathlessly, lying next to Charles in the large bed.

"I love you' Charles pressed a kiss against Max's lips and then curled into his body. Max adjusted, turning on his side and wrapping his arms around the younger man.

"Max do you think-, do you think you could stay inside me. Want to feel you"

"Fuck, that's so hot Charlie" Max moaned as he pressed his cock back inside and pulled Charles in closer to him so that the younger man's back was flush agains his chest. The Monegasque let out a satisfied moan as he felt Max inside him, the Dutchman's arms also wrapping around his waist making him feel secure.

"I love you Charlie" Max kissed his husband again as he closed his eyes, the early morning and alcohol letting him drift off to sleep easily. Charles let out a satisfied sigh, enjoying the sensation of having Max still inside him, feeling full up and content as he drifted off to sleep. The first night of their married life spent completely connected. 

__________________

Thanks so much to everyone who has been reading this story. I really have appreciated all the votes and comments. There are a couple of bonus chapters left that I think will tie everything up nicely and they will be posted over the next couple weeks. In the meantime if anyone is interested, seen as this book is sadly coming to an end, I have started another book about Charles and Max, it's called out of control. 

<3 <3