Save the date (part two)

Well a couple of you asked me to write a continuation of that last chapter 👀 so I guess this is a bonus bonus chapter!! 

TW: smut - you can skip this chapter if you don't like that sort of thing. 

______________

"You better make this worth my time Maxy" Charles teased as the Dutchman stripped off the last of their clothes and pushed his fiancé back down on the bed.

"Don't I always?" Max smiled as he climbed over the younger man and crashed his lips down on top of Charles'.

Charles responded with eagerness as he parted his lips allowing their tongues to meet. He wasn't sure how many times they had kissed before but as Max's soft, warm lips melted into his own he was alway caught off-guard by that heady mix of pure sweetness and fiery passion that Max seemed to encapsulate in one gesture. The Dutchman's tongue moved wildly, his teeth nipping at Charles' lower lip as he let his fingertips trace over Charles cheekbones tenderly. It wasn't something Charles could easily describe but when Max kissed him like that it felt like he was promising him the world. And deep down Charles knew that if Max could given him the whole world he would do it in an instant.

Charles groaned as Max's lips left his but they were instantly pressed against his neck, warm breath now fanning across the younger man's skin.

"The wedding is going to be perfect Charlie, all eyes on you" Max hummed as he pressed another kiss into the crook of his fiancé's neck.

"All eyes on us" Charles corrected as he tilted his head, allowing Max better access to where he was sucking and kissing at the skin.

"Sure" Max murmured, laughing slightly to himself. He honestly couldn't understand anyone giving him more than a passing glance when Charles was there all dressed up in his wedding suit.

Max took his time letting his lips travel down Charles' body, kissing his fiancé's toned stomach and letting his tongue trail over the sculpted abs. The wet heat left by his mouth made Charles' skin tingle as goosebumps broke out over his body. As Max moved downwards he couldn't stop the moan escaping from his mouth as he saw Charles already hard and waiting for him. He flicked his tongue ever so gently against the tip before pulling back slightly.

"Maybe you're right, maybe we should go back to wedding planning" the Dutchman teased as he saw Charles jerking his hips up begging for Max's mouth to return to where he desired it.

"No, no it can wait. It can wait" Charles replied breathlessly, at this point he didn't care what flowers they had or what music was played, all he could think about was Max's tongue that was hovering tantalising close to his now neglected erection.

"Are you sure Charlie? I wouldn't want to distract you"

"Please Max" Charles was not too proud to beg especially when it worked so well, Max responded with gusto taking his whole length in one go, covering it in warmth. Charles threw his head back as Max hollowed out his cheeks and applied the pressure he knew his fiancé craved. The feeling of warm, wet lips working their way up and down always drove Charles crazy and he couldn't help but whimper when Max eventually pulled his mouth away.

"Charles I really want you inside me" Max whispered as he looked up at Charles, his lips puffy and swollen, his face flushed red. There was no way in the world Charles could say no to Max when he looked like that.

As Charles grabbed the lubricant and slicked up his fingers he started to open Max up, listening to the noises falling from the Dutchman's lips to guide him. He slowly worked up to two and three of his long slender fingers, making sure to press and curl them in the way that always had Max whining and whimpering under his touch.

"I'm ready now" Max panted as he pushed Charles into a seated position and climbed into his lap.

Charles took a deep breath as Max sunk slowly on to him, Max's muscles clenching and contracting as he took in each inch. When he had Charles fully inside him he sat still, returning his attention to Charles' lips and kissing him softly as the younger man rubbed his back gently. Max hummed softly, enjoying the sensation of having Charles filling him up.

"I can't wait for you to be my husband" the Dutchman whispered in Charles' ear as he started to rock his hips back and forth. Their bodies were now pressed against each other, moving as one in a practiced rhythm. Charles knew he wouldn't last long like this, he never did. Max's weight was pushing his cock deep inside him, the Dutchman now rising and falling as he picked up the tempo, his breathing becoming shallow as his heart started to race.

Charles wrapped his fingers around Max's cock, bringing him to the edge. He knew Max was close too, he recognised the tell-tale signs, it was one of the sights Charles had engrained in his memory. The sight of Max's legs trembling, his mouth parting, his eyes fluttering shut as his muscles started to contract. Max pressed his forehead up against Charles', they faces inches away from each other as they panted and moaned into each other's mouths.

"I love you Maxy" Charles gasped as he felt himself coming, his hips grinding upwards as he squeezed his hand tighter up and down Max's length, bringing the dutchman over the edge with him. Their lips crashed into each other, kissing deeply as their orgasms spread throughout their bodies.

"I love you too Charlie" Max panted when they finally managed to pry their lips apart.

Max slowly eased himself off of Charles and collapsed down next to him on the bed, laying for a while in a comfortable silence.

"Charles do you think I'm going to look out of place. At the wedding I mean" Max asked, his mind too tired to really hold back what he was thinking.

"What do you mean? You're the groom, you're going to be the centre of attention" Charles propped himself up on his elbows and looked across at his fiancé.

"You know I'm not always the most fancy guy. I just don't want to embarrass you or let you down or something. I know you want it to all be perfect" Max admitted.

"Max you could never let me down. Even if its pouring with rain and the cake doesn't show and the guests are late and we end up having to get married in hoodies and sweatpants it will still be perfect. It will still be perfect because you will be there" Charles leaned in and kissed Max who smiled back.

"We really are getting married" Max almost laughed at the thought, it was so crazy to think how far they had come already.

"Mr Max Verstappen-Leclerc, sounds good doesn't it Max? " Charles watched Max's smile widen at the thought. This time next year they would be husband and husband.

___________________

Well that is one of the bonus snapshot chapters done, there will be a few more as we work towards the wedding :)

Thanks for reading guys and thanks for all the votes and comments, love you all <3 <3