- Together Again -

It has been almost a week since Finney went missing, and you haven't lost hope.

You keep telling yourself that the grabber won't take anyone else until the child he currently has was dead. And no one has gone missing since Finney disappeared.

The only downside about your theory is that it would mean one of your best friends— Robin —was gone...

Gwen had told you about her dreams, what happens in them and how everything seems to work. The two of you completely believe that her dreams are true. Which is why you and her had told the detectives that you have found the house the grabber lives.

+++

The air was cold and the sun was low, just enough light shining to see the area around.

Ambulances and police cars were all gathered around a house as the detectives and police went in to search for the missing children.

You and Gwen stand anxiously on the road, waiting for something to happen.

"Do you think they'll find him?" You ask, turning your head to the smaller girl.

"Yes. I'm positive." She nods, keeping her gaze on the house.

You notice the furrow in her eyebrows loosen as a saddened look falls over her features. Quickly turning your head, you spot the ambulance dragging out a stretcher... a black body bag laying on top of it.

"No..." you whisper.

He can't be...

You look down at Gwen and notice the tears filling her eyes, your eyes copying hers as you watching them bring out more full body bags, counting them as they pass.

One,

Two,

Three,

Four,

Five,

Si-

Hope fills your body and you look at the ambulance, counting the black bags again, thinking you counted wrong. But your calculations were correct.

There wasn't a sixth body bag. 

"Gwen!" You whisper to the saddened girl beside you.

She looks up, tears staining her cheeks, but a confused look covers her features when she spots your smile. "What?"

"Theres only five body bags. Not six." You smile.

"I know y/n, you don't need to– wait-"

You nod, laughing in relief before looking around.

"He's still alive."

Gwen quickly wipes her tears, smiling brightly and running to the detectives, you following behind.

"Is he in there?"

The detective looks down at her, shaking his head. "We don't know."

You furrow your eyebrows. "You don't know." You deadpan, disbelief towering over you.

They shake their head.

You clench your jaw, anger getting the best of you. "What the fuck do you mean you don't know?! Hes gotta be in there somewhere did you even look?" You yell, causing both detectives to flinch at the volume of your voice.

"Ma'am—"

"Don't you fucking 'ma'am' me, what kind of detectives are you." You say, grabbing him by the collar. "Listen here detective," you mock his name, pulling his face towards you. "You either tell me you've found him or I give you a black eye." You seeth your words through your teeth, trying your hardest not to punch the guy.

Cops gather around a little bit, amused by the teenagers threats towards the police force.

"Y/n—"

"Not now Gwen," you say to her before focusing back on the detective. "Well? Do you know where he is or not?"

The detective shakes his head before his eyes widen when he sees someone standing a few feet behind him.

"Y/n."

You freeze.

That voice. You know that voice.

Dropping the detectives collar, you spin around as fast as you can.

Finney stands there covered in dirt and sweat, hes bruised up and has a few blood stains on his clothes and skin, but that doesn't stop you from running as fast as you can towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist and closing him in a bear hug.

Finney smiles, wrapping his own arms around you as tight as he can, missing the feeling of having you in his arms.

"I thought—"

"I know." He whispers while placing a few kisses along your neck, squeezing you tighter.

He feels a few drops of liquid fall onto his shoulder, making him worried. Pulling pulls away from the hug Finney takes your face in his hands.

"Hey, its okay. I'm here." He whispers, his brown eyes connecting with yours.

"I know." You sob/laugh, smiling at him through the tears.

He wipes your tears before softly bringing your face closer to him, connecting your lips with his.

And God have you both missed this. It may have only been a week, but it definitely felt alot longer.

While the two of you are reuniting, detectives and paramedics begin to make their way towards Finney but immediately stop when a certain girl with minor anger issues sends the people the biggest death glare the world has ever seen.

The detectives and paramedics step back, raising their hands in defense before walking away and minding their business.

You and Finney break apart, smiling at eachother happy that you're finally together again.