- Apocalyptic -

This is another imagine I'm basing off of a preference.

TO CLARIFY you guys are 16/17 in this. I stated that at the start of the book but you guys like to skip past that shit so...yeah.

AU: Zombie Apocalypse.

-----

A sharp breath sucks through your slightly parted lips as you spot an unalive figure around the corner, causing you to snap your head back behind the wall.

Bruce, who was on the supply run with you, looked down at you with slightly wide eyes. "Shit, is there a ripper?" He asked.

You look up at him, nodding your head.

There were many names for those infected. Zombies, walkers, creepers, clickers. The list goes on. You've heard alot of them when running into people in town.

You and your group called them Rippers because, well, they rip you into pieces and eat you up.

Your group consisted of You, Finney, Gwen, Vance, Bruce and your boyfriend Robin.

None of your were very close before the Apocalypse except for you and Robin. You guys were together before everything went down. Other then that, everyone was only spotting eachother in the school halls a few times. But the rising brought you together.

The rising. The day it all happened, the day the first Ripper ever appeared, the day many people got infected, the day people lost their loved ones.

No one knew what had happened as everything moved too fast for the word to be spread around.

But if movies had taught anyone anything?

It's that it's survival of the fittest in these situations. Protect yourself and whoever else you must. Don't trust strangers, don't get bitten.

"What do we do?" He whispers holding up his gun and knife.

You raise your hand and tap the knife.

"Less noise. Less attention." You whisper and he nods.

"Stay behind me. Robin would fucking kill me if something happened to you." He mutters, grabbing your wrist and pulling you behind him.

You roll you eyes lightly. Robin was extremely protective of you. Normally, he wouldn't let you out of his sight, but with alot of convincing, he finally allowed you to go into the city.

That's right. You guys moved to the city. Wasn't the started of ideas but that's where others said they were going so you guys decided to copy.

You're not staying for long though. Only long enough to get supplies for a long time and move on to a safer place.

Because cities weren't the safest of places at a time like this.

"Ready?" Bruce whispers looking back at you.

You nod, grabbing the knife Robin had given you. "I got your back, just incase." You say and he nods, smirking.

"There's only one. We'll be fine. We're badass." He mutters and you quietly laugh, shaking your head.

Bruce slowly moves around the corner, you following behind as the two of you near the ripper.