- Sick -

(You guys are 16/17 in this)

"Ughhhh Robin I don't want to." You grumble as he tries to pull the covers from you.

Robin rolls his eyes before pulling harder. "C'mon, you gotta get up. We have school."

You had stayed st Robins house last night because he wanted help with his math homework. By the time you were finished he just asked you to stay with him because it was too late to walk alone.

Once he finally gets them off of you, you turn and bury your face into the pillow. "Leave me alone" you groan out.

Robin crawls on top of you, each leg on either side of your hips and pulls to pillow from your face. "Y/n, we gotta get u-" he stops mid sentence when you turn to face him.

Your face was pale and you have dark circles under your eyes. You honestly felt and looked like shit. Your eyes were burning as the light above you peirced into your skull through them.

"Woah y/n, are you okay?" He asks.

Confused, you nod your head before letting out a small groan. It felt as if like your brain was banging on your skull as you nodded.

"I dont think so." You say.

Robin gets off of you, grabbing the blankets and throwing them back on top of your body. He tucks you in nice and comfy before walking over to the lightswitch and turning off the light.

As soon as he turned the light off your eyes stopped feeling like they were getting gouged out of their sockets and you felt great full for the existence of darkness.

You can still see Robin as the sunlight from outside peeks through the thin curtains covering his bedroom windows.

He makes his way back over to you, leaning down and placing his hand on your forehead to feel your temperature.

"Woah- you are hot."

"Why thank you." You tease with a smile and Robin lets out a chuckle while shaking his head.

"Thats not what I meant y/n. You're burning up." He says brushing the hair from your face.

You stare up at him as his worried brown eyes scanned over your pale features.

An idea spikes his mind and he smirks, leaning down to place a kiss on your forehead.

"Go to sleep, i'll be right back." He whispers and you nod.

He slowly gets up, being carefull not to shake the bed too much so you don't feel pain in your head from the sudden movements before exiting the room, you falling into a peaceful sleep.

+++

A grumble erupts through your stomach, causing you to wake back up.
You feel last nights dinner begin to crawl its way back up your throat so you scramble from the bed as fast as you can, running to the bathroom across the hall from Robins room.

Each step you took made your head feel like a sledge hammer was being smashed into your skull.

You finally make it to the toilet before throwing up your insides, trying your hardest to keep your hair out as your face.