- You fall asleep -

- F I N N E Y -

• He forgot he invited you to come to his house and after school he went to Robin's house to study and when he came back you were asleep in his bed.

• Feels so shit that he forgot.

• Wakes you up and apologizes.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I completely forgot. Me and Robin were studying and–"

"Its okay Finney, really."

• He cuddles you for hours because of how bad he feels.

- R O B I N -

• The two of you were having a movie marathon.

• After about the fourth movie in, Robin realized you guys needed more snacks.

• You fell asleep while he was making the popcorn.

• He comes back in and spots you asleep, cuddled up in the blankets.

"Aw baby."

• Thinks its cute and turns the T.V off, putting the food back in the cupboard before joinging you.

- V A N C E -

• You and Vance made plans to hang out at your house at night. Your parents where fine with it, but Vance had to sneak out of his own house.

• Since he had to sneak out, he had to wait for his own parents to be asleep.

• When he finally makes it to your house, your parents let him in and he goes to your room to find you sound asleep in your bed.

• Vance thinks you look adorable but wakes you up anyway.

"Wake up. I came here to hang out, not sleep."

"But I'm tried."

"We'll sleep later."

• You eventually convinced him to sleep now, and the two of you cuddled up in bed and went to sleep.

- B R U C E -

• I'm gonna be honest, you both fell asleep.

• The two of your were both in class, listening to the teacher.

• But it was boring so you leant your head down into your arms, leaning on the table.

• Bruce thought you looked comfortable so he tried it as well.

• Eventually the two of you fell asleep and the teacher had to wake you both up by slamming a book onto your tables.