- The type of yandere he is -

Requested.

Did I look these up. Yes. Yes I did.

-----

- F I N N E Y -

• Sadistic.

• Finney will intentionally cause suffering by bringing about emotional or physical harm to you and will derive pleasure from doing so.

• He's the type to spread rumours and lies about you to isolate you.

• Will let you escape to build your hopes up only only to smash them down by re-capturing you.

• He's fascinated with the physical, mental, and emotional limitations of you and how to reach them.

• They just wants to watch you squirm under his control.

- R O B I N -

• Posessive.

• Robin basically needs to own and dominate you.

• He becomes aggressive if his ownership is threatened and grow angry if you make independent decisions.

• He wants you to utterly dependent on him and only him. Even if it means removing all of your safety nets to do so.

• If needed, or wanted. Robin would get rid of friends and family members who support you, financial assets and savings, much-needed resources, etc.

- V A N C E -

• Overprotective.

• Vance is inclined to safeguard, shield, or carefully supervise you to an obsessive degree.

• He never leaves you alone, and he doesn't know how to balance his concern with respect for your independence and freedom.

• He believes he's acting in your best interest, but he just come across as overbearing, bossy, or controlling.

• Vance rarely lets anyone around you. Only if the person fully understands that you're his and nothing can change that.

- B R U C E -

• Clingy.

• Bruce is too emotionally dependent on you.

• He's emotionally fragile and requires a colossal amount of constant attention and support.

• He's the type to constantly call and be around you.

• He can definitely feel overwhelmed if the subject of their clinginess isn’t around.

• Bruce makes it his soul purpose to insert himself into your personal life and become very angry when you're not available to him.

• You find his smothering draining and overbearing but there isn't much you can do about it as any rejection toward his need being with you causes him to make physical and emotional damage towards you.

- B I L L Y -

Self-indulgent.

• Billy is the type who wants to be worshipped by you.

• He's selfish, satisfying his own desires and whims without restraint.

• He acts according to what you want rather than thinking of what’s best for himself or others.

• He wants you to pamper him and often express impatience when gratification is delayed.

• He spends alot of his time doing things for you benefit just to get your praise and attention. The kind of thoughts that rave his mind when you deside not to worship him are unsettling.

• Billy has a “me first” attitude and becomes disgruntled when having to do something that isn’t on his agenda.