- You wear revealing clothes -

- F I N N E Y -

• "o-Oh wow."

• He would feel a little insecure. He doesn't believe that someone as gorgeous as you would've chosen him.

• Doesn't mind that you like to show off your body. He's proud to have you as his.

• Does get a little scared that you might find someone better than him wherever you guys were going.

• But you always chose him, so he's not overly afraid.

- R O B I N -

• "What the fuck are you wearing?"

• He didn't like the fact that other people would get to see you like that.

• Realizes that he can't fight you on it as it's your body, so it's your choice.

• "Jesus christ, y/n. Do you know what you're doing to me?"

• Glares at any and all people that look at you for too long.

- V A N C E -

• Vance doesn't give two flying fucks about what you choose to wear.

• "You are your own person. Wear whatever the fuck you want doll. I can fight."

• He's 100% confident that no one will try anything because he's Vance fucking Hopper.

• Can barely keep his hands off of you the whole night. Always keeping an arm around your waist or his lips on your neck.

- B R U C E -

• "immediately no."

• Bruce does not want everyone to see his girl like that. The skin you're showing is for his eyes, and his eyes only.

• "C'mon, you can show your legs, but the rest is for me."

• He throws his hoodie at you to wear.

• "But Bruce—"

• "No buts baby. I can not let others see that gorgeous body."

• He's happy once you give in and put the hoodie on.

- B I L L Y -

• "Holy shit."

• Doesn't care that you're wearing it. Because he also gets to stare at you.

• Isn't at all worries about other people looking at you because you're his, and you both know nothing will change that.