- Things he finds cute about you -

- F I N N E Y -

• Your Laugh.

• This guy absolutely loves making you laugh. He thinks your laugh is adorable and he swears to the heavens that he will do anything in his power to make you laugh.

• Finney can't help but try his hardest to make you laugh. It's not that hard because you seem to have the sense of humor where you find everything funny, but he still tries his best.

• And when he successfully makes you crack up, Finney joins in. You're laugh is probably the most contagious thing he's ever had to face. And he loves it.

- R O B I N -

• You still sleep with a stuffed animal.

• Everytime the two of you have a sleepover, you bring your stuffed animal. You REFUSE to sleep without it.

• He thinks it's so cute how you sleep with it.

• Whenever he gets on you bed while you're doing something, he'll pull the stuffed animal from its spot in the middle of the bed and lay it on his lap.

• Robin won't admit it, but he secretly likes to cuddle the stuffed animal with you. You love it, so he loves it too.

- V A N C E -

• When you're nervous.

• You're a pretty awkward person when it comes to being in public or meeting new people. And Vance picked that up while being your boyfriend. He also picked up the fact that your don't know what to do with your hands.

• Every time you're nervous you have no idea what to do with your hands. You'd put them in your pocket most of the time, but when you don't have a pocket you'd be twiddling with your nails and thumbs or tapping something.

• You don't know why, but when you're nervous all your brain can focus on is you're hands. They have to be doing something.

• Vance absolutely loves it. He thinks it's so cute how you have no idea what to do. But when he notices you getting extra uncomfortable, he'll grab onto your hand and hold it, or he'll let you play with his own fingers.

- B R U C E -

• When you're confused.

• Bruce likes to finish his work early in school, always has. He does it so he can spend the rest of the class admiring you. 

• Most of the time you're right next to him, other times the teacher splits the two of you apart. Either way, Bruce spends his time looking at you.

• His favorite part is when you get confused though. He loves how you tilt your head with your eyebrows scrunched up along with your nose. You look like a puppy and he finds it absolutely adorable.

• Eventually, he stops staring and actually helps you with the problem you're stuck on. But he still thinks it's cute when he explains it and you still have no idea what he is talking about.