𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

GET OUT OF THE CAR, LUTH. MOMENT'S OVER.

── ⋆⋅☂︎⋅⋆ ──

    "KLAUS, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU doing!" Rin shrieked as her brother snuck around to the back of the van Five sat in, heading for the two gigantic swinging doors. She panicked, imagining Five noticing them and angrily driving off or yelling at them for interrupting his apparent stakeout.

Her widened eyes relaxed when he didn't even flinch at the loud click of the door handles. Nor did he respond to the doors slamming shut once Klaus was safely - this was questionable - inside the van. In fact, the closer her boots brought her to the passenger side of the car, she saw his green eyes still with shock. His mouth was pulled into a scared frown and his chest heaved.

"Five!" Luther's large fist pounded on the window, startling both Rin and Klaus. Five remained lost in what Rin could only imagine was his own mind. "Five! Five!" After a few more smacks against the thin glass, he reached for the handle. When Luther swung the door open, he was finally pulled from his trance.

It took him a moment to register Luther as he struggled to fit himself in the passenger seat, nearly breaking the back's leather cushioning from his own huge frame. He noticed Rin and he gave her a confused stare that asked her what she was doing there. "What are you doing?" Rin slapped Luther on his arm, jumping when his bicep underneath his coat felt rock solid.

The man finally got into the seat, Five waiting for him to begin explaining himself. Rin sighed, not wanting to crawl through the back. "What are you-" Luther was cut short as the girl climbed less than gracefully over his lap and settled herself on top of the compartment between the front seats, legs crossed uncomfortably over the gear stick.

Five's mouth gaped with shock, not even sure where to begin.

"Are you okay?" Luther asked breathlessly, his face far too serious given their positions.

"You guys shouldn't be..." he couldn't even finish the sentence. "How did you even find me?"

It was their cue to turn their heads as far as they could to look back at Klaus, Five following their gazes. Klaus held the top half of a mannequin in his arms, lips moving as he sang softly to the plastic girl and danced with her on the van's floor. The man noticed that they were staring and he froze. "Hey, a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here-"

Five grabbed onto the first thing his eyes landed on, which happened to be a half full pill bottle - one of those big white ones that had the even bigger horse pills - and chucked it at Klaus' head with all of his force. Thankfully, he shielded himself with the mannequin and squealed.

"Get out!" Five seethed. "You can't be here! I'm in the middle of something."

Klaus dropped the woman's top half, climbing over bags of equipment and settling behind Rin instead. Five shook his head knowing they wouldn't just leave. He was stuck with them.

"Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Klaus asked obliviously.

"No." Five whispered, nearly hissing it at his brother. He stole a glance at Luther, not wanting to share any more details with him. He didn't know if the message reached Klaus.