𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄

I'M WITH DIEGO, BECAUSE SCREW YOU. YOU TOO!

── ⋆⋅☂︎⋅⋆ ──

    THE SHIFT IN THE ROOM'S MOOD was unmissable. Everybody's head had snapped in Diego's direction, except for Klaus who took the moment of distraction to make his way behind the bar and search for something. There was suddenly a thick hostility in the air.

"You've had the monocle this whole time?" Allison snapped angrily, turning to her siblings in hopes that they would agree. By the looks of their faces, they did. "What the hell, Diego?"

"Give it to me." Luther demanded, holding his hand out. Diego didn't budge even an inch.

"I threw it away."

"You what?" Rin couldn't help the words shooting from her mouth as she slammed the now empty bottle down onto the counter. Diego shot her a look of disbelief, like he expected her to somehow understand his intentions. "Diego, you can't-"

"No, I knew that if you-" he pointed the sharp tip of his knife towards Luther, "found that monocle on Mom, you'd lose your shit. Just like you're doing now."

Rin bit her tongue. While her displeasure was still expressing itself on her features, she began to grant him that victory. Luther, however, wouldn't

"Diego, you son of a bitch." He growled as he stepped closer to his brother, who had already raised his fists in the event of a fight. Rin shouted out when the two showed no signs of stopping.

Vanya bravely stepped in between them. "Hey, no. Stop it." She appeared tiny among her brothers but it thankfully worked. The two backed down, Diego slowly lowering his arms. "I know Dad wasn't exactly an open book, but I do remember one thing he said." She proceeded when everyone fell silent. "Mom was designed to be a caretaker, but also a protector."

"What does that mean?" Allison asked.

"It means that she was programmed to intervene if anyone's life was ever in jeopardy."

"If her hardware is degrading, then..." Luther cut in. "Then we need to turn her off."

The siblings were sent into a frenzy. Diego more than the rest.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait." Rin shoved herself off of the bar and took her place in between Diego and Allison, who leaned against the marble pillar near the wall to Rin's left. She stared at the ground with her arms crossed tightly over her chest, one hand holding a glass. "She's not just a vacuum cleaner you can throw in a closet! She feels things, I've seen it!" He pointed his knife at Luther's face.

"She just stood there, Diego, and watched our father die." Luther hissed right back.

"I'm with Luther." Allison declared, taking a sip of something syrupy colored.

Diego scoffed. "Surprise, surprise."

"Shut up!" She spat.

Then every eye fell onto Rin. "You're with me too, right?" Luther asked. She winced. "You saw the same thing we did." He motioned to himself and Allison. He was right; she was the one who saw the clip first alongside her sister. She should be on his side, right?