𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

☂︎

MAD IQ'S IS OFFICIALLY DONE WAAA I'M SO HAPPY!! I wanted to say thank you guys so much for all of the support you have given me, it really means so much. From the votes to the sweet/interactive comments to the adding to your libraries, it has encouraged me to finish this book and I am so grateful for over seven thousand reads :[ I have personally become so invested in Rin's story and I have planned to the third season already!

I know you all are gonna be soooo shocked by what happens in the third season and I'm so excited for that one! The next book will definitely let you guys get to know Rin on a more personal level and I'm SOO pumped for that! I feel like this season/book she was - not particularly flat but she was very emotional and didn't engage her powers a ton and I want y'all to know that there is a reason for that! Especially her possession power; she personally resents that power and sort of vowed to never use it because of the harm it brings onto herself and she only has bad memories with it, similar to when she cut her hair!

She is an emotional person, less stunted than the rest of the family because she weaned herself into a relatively normal life in her other timeline. There she learned how to communicate properly and she was able to love and be loved - so she's going to be pretty different from her siblings and Five, who were stuck with Reginald and awful coping mechanisms. Sometimes she is going to make decisions that will have some like wtf. and that's why! 

I could for real go on and on about Rin's personality and character and relationships with her siblings for hours because I find them so interesting even though I made them up, but I will save it for the next books! In the meantime I'm gonna start on book 2 (title reveal! It will be called New Invention! The series titles will be based off of I Don't Know How But They Found Me songs!)

I ALSO DO HAVE OTHER BOOKS PUBLISHED AND ON THE WAY!! This book may take a bit to be published, but I do have a Dean Winchester book currently out, and I am working on a Daryl Dixon fic and beginning to map out a Joey Tribbiani fanfic!!! So if any of you guys like Supernatural, Walking Dead, or FRIENDS, stick around for those!

Again, thank you guys so much for all the feedback and responses and engagement!! It means so much to me (and Rin. Not in a weird way I'm not a fucking weirdo y'all, I just love my OCs)!! 

Love, Ren :]

☂︎