13 - i dont want to feel alone anymore

Song: Zayn - Vibez (Slowed and reverb)

Rocco

I'm going to fucking kill Ren.

I'm currently trying to drag a very drunk and very high Mia to her bedroom, but she's actually a lot stronger than she seems.

She keeps planting her feet, and now it seems that she's found a friend.

More like another drink.

Some weird kid probably gave it to her, clearly not seeing me standing right next to her.

I don't think she even notices I'm there.

Before she can take a sip, I snatch it out of her hands which results in her trying to glare at me.

It doesn't work because she just looks cute.

Wait what?

She's trying to reach for the glass in my hand, but it's too high up for her, and she ends up just knocking my arm, causing the drink to splosh over the edge of the cup.

"Hey give that back, meanie. That's mine. A nice friend gave it to me and I want to drink it. I'm thirsty. I want cherries." Her face lights up at the thought of cherries, and she stops trying to grab the drink from my outstretched hand.

I hesitantly bring it down, my arm cramping up from keeping it high for so long.

"I'll get you cherries after you're sober." I raise my eyebrows at her, but she's looking of at something behind me.

I turn to try and see when she was looking at, but then the glass is ripped out of my hands, and I'm too slow to stop her from gulping the remains down.

She's so cheeky goddamnit.

"That's it, I'm taking you to bed." I try and pull her along with me, but she's so goddarn difficult because all she keeps on doing is pulling the other way, and I don't want to pull too hard for fear of ripping out her socket.

I'm left with only one choice.

I grab her by the back of her thighs and fling her over my shoulder. She shrieks and immediately starts to punch my back. Hard.

How does she have so much strength, even when drunk?

"Let me go, hot tattoo guy." Then she starts laughing, and i'm honestly scared because she sounds really evil right now.

What she does next makes me stop in my tracks.

She fucking squeezes my ass, and holding onto it like it's a fucking hand.

I try to ignore all the weird sensations that are manifesting down in my stomach, and begin to proceed into the hallway and up the stairs.

Her ass is in my face right now, and I narrow my eyes at the edge of her dress that has ridden up, showing skin that I should definitely not be seeing right now, let alone random guys walking around.

At least there are none in this area, however these is a very disgusting pair of panties lying near the corner of my stairs.

Fuck sake, Ren is never allowed in here again.