22 - it's tempting

Song: Chase Atlantic - Falling (slowed + reverb)

Mia

My lips are still tingling from his touch as we take the elevator down to the basement.

My mind is reeling and completely aware of his body standing next to mine, just a few inches away, and it's like theres a rope urging me to move closer and touch him.

The last piece of resolve is shattering, and all I know is that if we take the motorbike, I'm doomed.

When the elevator doors open, revealing the black shiny cars and the single bike in all it's glory, we step out into the cool atmosphere and grey walls of concrete, me following behind Rocco as he walks towards his motorbike.

I'm a dead girl if I'm going to sit behind him on that thing and touch him without doing something embarrassing, but I don't know if I have it in me to say so.

He passes me a helmet and puts his own on while I just stand there, contemplating what I should do and say.

When he moves to sit on his seat, he looks back at me and I see a frown on his face through the open hatch of the helmet.

"Put the helmet on, cherry." He seems impatient, and I'm sure it's because he has to get to work and I'm just wasting his time standing here.

When I don't say anything, he gets up and walks towards me, taking the helmet and placing it on my head.

My breath hitches at his proximity, and I focus on his dress shirt, the buttons, the fabric, his chest as it moves up and down, solid.

I imagine my hands running over the muscle, his skin, the heat, tattoo's, and i'm so lost in my daydream I don't notice that Rocco has already sat back down on his bike, the engine turned on and ready to go.

I almost tell him to leave without me, but his expression makes me walk forward and climb on behind him.

I try to keep my distance, leaving some space between our bodies and putting my hands on his shoulders instead of around his waist, but he doesn't seem to like that because he take a hold of the underside of my thighs and pulls me flush against him.

I think I'm getting deja vu.

My heartbeat hasn't seemed to slow from earlier, but now it seems to quicken at the feel of his legs touching mine.

He twists around slightly and looks at me through his helmet, his muffled voice aimed straight at me.

"Cherry, put your hands around my waist if you don't want to die." His voice is suddenly calm and cool as he regards me, and just because I can't help it, and that rope tugging me towards him wins, I slide my hands down his back, his muscles bunching up under his suit slightly, and around his waist.

His back is hard and broad and my breathing is laboured at just the feeling, even through his clothes.

My hands are tingling with sensation as I bring them around his waist loosely.

He grabs my hands with his and pulls me forward so my chest is pressed up against his back, and tightens my hold around him.

"I swear to God, cherry. Hold on to me tightly. I need to make sure you won't fly off my bike." his voice is sensitive, and I catch onto the timbre of his voice like a dog to a bone, letting it bang off the walls in my head.