23 - things that shouldn't happen in an office

Song: Omar Apollo - Want U Around ft. Ruel (slowed + reverb)

Mia

Rocco's been gone for two hours now, and I'm getting really bored.

I've been watching TV, slouching on the sofa and feeling lazy, but these jeans are getting uncomfortable to lie in and I want to explore this place.

I forgot to bring my book with me too, so that's a plus.

At one point I pulled my phone out to text Rocco and ask him how long he will be, but I forgot I don't have his phone number.

I nearly caught myself out before he left. I had the sudden urge to tell him about what my brother had said because there's this heavy weight on my chest, and I need to get it out before it becomes too heavy.

He might not even care, or he might think I'm wasting his time, so I didn't say anything.

The sound of the door opening makes me avert my eyes from the boring black and white movie playing. I have no idea how to work this stupid one button remote, and as fancy as it is, it's completely useless.

I drift my gaze to the large figure walking to his desk. His blazer is off and he hangs it behind his chair before taking a seat and running his long fingers through his hair.

I think he's forgotten I'm here, because he sighs heavily and starts to type away on the huge computer on his desk.

I decide to entertain myself.

Getting up, I push down the bottom of my jeans with my socked feet. I had thrown off my shoes ten minutes after Rocco had left, and the cool flooring feels nice under them.

The movement makes his eyes move over towards me, and he stops and just stares.

I feel awkward standing in the middle of my room, the silence growing tense between us.

I walk towards him and around the desk, leaning on the hard wood as I take a peek at his screen. His eyes track my movements, and my skin buzzes with the heat of his gaze.

"What are you doing?" There seems to just be boring files on the screen, and he closes down the document before turning to me.

"Work." His reply is simple and him, but it still annoys me.

"How was your meeting." His eyes narrow a fraction before he replies, leaning his elbows on the armrests and settling further back into his chair.

"Eventful."

I nod once and lean against the desk, crossing my feet at my ankles.

I switched the lights low so I could have a real cinematic experience while watching TV, but now it doesn't do justice to his dark hair and the shadow under his jawline.

He looks so calm and collected, and I watch as his eyes flash with something dark before he rakes his eyes over my body, his gaze lingering on my upper thighs.

Heat pools between my legs and the air grows thick around us, caging us between the walls of lust.

He must see something in my face because his eyes grow darker.