45 - pretty boy

Song: Mazzy Star - Fade Into You - (slowed and reverb)

Rocco

There are only a limited number of reasons why I sleep in in the morning, but right now, Mia is top on my list.

She's top on every good list I have, and just seeing her asleep brings me a certain type of peace I've never felt in my life.

The sunlight is shining straight through the floor to ceiling windows, and the bed is warm, cozy. Everything I've pushed away for years.

I never thought I was one for cuddling, but of course, Mia had to change that about me because I would cuddle with her all day if it would make me feel like this.

Like I was capable of being loved.

She snuggles further into me, her back up against my chest and her ass rubbing dangerously onto my morning wood.

She doesn't seem aware of what she's doing, her face serene and sleepy, her closed eyes causing her long lashes to hit her upper cheek and a faint rose coating her cheeks.

I try to move back a bit, but she seems to have the idea that she wants to drive me crazy this morning.

"It's cold." She mumbles, her eyes opening a fraction so she can stare at me over her shoulder.

The light through the windows reflects on her deep blue eyes, and I suck in a breath when she rubs herself on me again.

"Feels so good." She mumbles.

I bring her closer to me, wrapping my arm around her and pulling the blanket further up our bodies to keep out the chill.

When she rubs up on me again, a groan escapes my lips and I place a hand on her bare hip to stop her.

"Mia." It's a warning.

For what? I don't know, because if she doesn't stop I won't be able to resist sliding inside of her from behind.

She only hums and repeats her torturous action.

I can feel myself swell at her touch, and I flip her onto her front, earning me a startled shriek.

I bring my face closer to her ear and her wrists in my grip strain to be free, but I hold on tighter.

"You asked for it, grinding on me like that." She tries to look at me over her shoulder, eyes glazed over with lust, and she arches her back to me, further telling me what she wants.

I remove my hands from her wrists and lift her hips up against my groin so she can feel me tease her opening, already slick with wetness.

A soft whimper escapes her mouth, and I press a kiss to her back, slowly sliding my dick along her crease.

A desperate moan escapes her, and she attempts to grind on me again, but I slide into her with one thrust, feeling her tight walls around me clench in response.

I move my hands to hers, intertwining our fingers against the pillow as I start up a steady rhythm, the heat in my lower stomach spreading intensely all over my body.