16 - not.attractive.

Song: Frank Ocean - Novocane (slowed+reverb)

Mia

I feel so hot.

The blankets are wrapped around me, cocooning me up inside of them, but what surprises me is the large body laying underneath me. His hands are wrapped around me, one across my back and one around my waist, directly on top of my skin where my top had ridden up. It was already relatively short, so this was even shorter.

How did we get like this? The last I remember was sleeping so far away from him on the other side of the bed, and now...this?

I'm not used to this at all. Cuddling. It never happened, because I had never had a boyfriend or hell, even a friend who would hug me. My parents never did either because they were too busy to put me to bed every night. The only other person I hugged was Zeus, and he wasn't even a person.

I have no idea how I'm supposed to get out of this mess, because it seems like the ends of the blankets are underneath Rocco's shirtless body.

Shirtless.

I don't know why I hadn't really noticed it before, and I try to lean back a bit so I can take a look at the tattoo's covering his chest and some on his shoulders.

A lot of them seem to be tiny flowers and symbols I don't recognise, which surprisingly contrast to Rocco's personality. I never would have thought of him as a flower person, and for some reason, that just makes him so much more attractive.

One tattoo, though, sticks out to me in particular. It's the roman numeral number for three. The font is quite small, and sits just above his heart. I don't know why, but it stands out to me, and I have a feeling it means something important.

Almost subconsciously, I lightly trace my fingers over the number, feeling the warm skin beneath my fingertips. His breathing is steady and even, and I peek up to look at his face, soft features still asleep, his black hair falling lightly over his forehead. I'm tempted to push it away, but then I remember last night. He really didn't have to be so rude to me. I frown at the memory and try to push off of him to slide out of the blanket, but i'm stuck.

My leg is squished between his, and it's so goddarn heavy I swear I'm getting a cramp. I try to roll off him and wedge myself between the walls of the blanket and his infuriatingly warm body, but that only makes it worse, and his arms stop me from moving more.

He's awake, shit.

"Stay still." His voice is rough and low, and awfully husky, and I ignore the hot shivers it sends across my body and try to stay as still as I can.

I can feel perspiration coat my lower back from this cocoon of blankets and bodies, and I feel myself growing restless. I need to get up.

"I need to get up. Move over." I try to shove at his shoulders and remove his arms from around me, but it seems to do the opposite, because he only tightens them and rolls us over so he's laying on top of me.

I grunt out at the weight of his body and try to move, but it does nothing.

"Go to fucking sleep, cherry." I freeze at the nickname, my blood pumping around my body just slightly harder than normal, but he doesn't seem to notice how warm I've suddenly gotten.