39 - flying away from reality

Song: ZAYN - Sweat (Slowed and Reverb)

Mia

The whole ride back, my heart beats at an unruly pace and my core throbs in anticipation.

When Rocco parks up in his usual spot in the garage of our apartment building, he helps me up and off the bike, his hand finding mine and pulling me closer to his body like he doesn't ever want to be away from me.

If that's how he feels, then I feel the same as him.

We wait for the elevator doors to open, tension thick in the air, and when they finally do, it's like we're both in a hurry to get home.

I can feel my heart in my ears and the butterflies swimming in my stomach at his touch, his presence, his scent.

When the doors shut, he's on me, pressing me up against the elevator wall, his hands on my hips and his lips on mine.

He ravages my mouth with intent, our bodies tight together and his hands all over me.

"You shouldn't have worn this dress today, Cherry." He breathes as he breaks away from me, his lips skimming over the crate of my ear and down the side of my neck, coming to rest on my fluttering pulse. It increases speed at his words, and the feel of his hard on pressing on my lower stomach brings an involuntary shiver to my body.

"Why not?" It comes out as a whisper, and I tilt my head back against the wall so he has more access to my skin.

He grips the back of my thighs, picking me up in one easy move, and I wrap my legs around his waist, holding tight around his neck so I don't fall.

His hips thrust against mine, causing his hardness to rub along the seam of my panties. I let out a moan at the friction and attempt to move my hips, but his hands stop me, his voice hitting me deep between my legs.

"Because it's been tempting me all.fucking.night." I let out a whimper when he continues the action again, my thighs clenching around him and my fingers pulling at the strands of hair at the back of his head, soft and silky.

I guide his lips back to mine as the elevator continues its ascent, loving the feeling of him against me.

The kiss is gentle and full of passion, and I take the time to explore him like he does to me, softly biting his bottom lip and deepening the kiss with my tongue running along his.

The ding of the elevator doors make us break apart, but he continues to carry me as he walks out and through the entrance hallway of the apartment.

The floor to ceiling windows expose the city lights gleaming and the moon illuminating the floors as Rocco guides us through the kitchen and lounge and up the stairs.

I tighten my hold on him and begin to kiss a slow path down his neck taking my time to bite and suck at the soft skin.

"Mia." He groans out, kicking open his bedroom door, and the next thing I know I'm flying and landing on the bed, bouncing once from the impact.

I let out a squeal as he grips my legs and drags me towards the end of the bed, my dress riding up so my light pink lace underwear is exposed to him.