Chapter 1

A huge elegant building with numerous number of floors stood tall and proud in the most renowned commercial hub of Seoul

A huge elegant building with numerous number of floors stood tall and proud in the most renowned commercial hub of Seoul. It was a well known and in talk for homing one of the successful new businesses that accomplished a huge amount of financial turnover and international recongnition in recents few years. It was owned by one of the youngest CEO of this startup in South Korea, Jeon Jungkook. 

Jeon Jungkook was a charming, handsome man blessed with intelligence, but equal amount of cold demeanour. He had an expressionless face, seriousness surrounding his aura. His employees appreciated his hardwork and overwhelming amount of work he handled like it was nothing but feared his glare because him being a perfect one made their life more or less a struggle to meet up his expectations and fulfill his requests, and in order to reach that mark as per their CEO's standards and provide desired results was much more than a difficult task because him being a smart and expert in his work never helped, and much to their dislike he was very harsh and with his criticisms and too honest with his strong opinions, accompamnied with blunt words. All this while, the most nerve wrecking part was his calm and composed demeanor, which made it all much worse.

Not to forget, that he was never the one to appreciate them with words. Him nodding and accepting the work, was good enough approval that the person was saved from his lashings, for that part at least. 

Jungkook's leadership was no joke. He had to be strict, he was very much disciplined and uptight to his ownself. This is what helped him reach to be one of the most successful businessmen today in Asia. But this is how he was brought up. He came from middle-class family with a sweet, caring mother and a strict father, who from the very early of his childhood trained him and assimilated him with a routine. He said a wise man is self-disciplined, focuses on his goals and works relentlessly until he accomplishes it. It influenced him a lot, so much so that he had it made as his mantra and now that he was in his twenties he had his own routine which he followed without any interruptions.

He never wavered in his school, focusing on his studies when his classmates went about making friends and going out to nearby for gaming, going on dates with their love interests, or being rebellious and creating troubles for their parents. He did it all to secure his future as his family was not as stable as once it had been, the boy was young but not too young to see it changing, for worse.

As he grew, he realized that his parents were drifting apart. His father had to resign after banktrupcy of the company he dedicated his youth on. It was due to reporting of embezzlement and fraud of few employess but it ended up effecting most of the associated high-ranked personnels, including his father. Things became worse, after his father became reluctant to provide for his family. He declared that he was too old to compete new talents, and he wish not to bow infront of younger, ripe ones, as per his statement. 

It was fine, until it was quarrels and loud burstouts from his parents every now and then which became frequent as the time passed due to the stress, especially financial, the burden that ended up over his mother who started working in massage parlour to meet the ends. It was physically demanding job and mentally since rich madames never missed a moment to exert their commanding rude tone on employees. It required patience and it was running thin for his mother since she had too much on her plate from her job and coming back home only to find her husband ready to go on another argument or complaining about bills not being paid was not something she or anyone would have appreciated.