Chapter 5

Sunlight was shining and white light was trying to make its way through wide windows draped with grey curtains that complemented the black interior of the bedroom

Sunlight was shining and white light was trying to make its way through wide windows draped with grey curtains that complemented the black interior of the bedroom. The clouds were clear with no sign of grey clouds contrasting angry downpour faced by Mother Earth a day earlier. The chirping of birds disturbed the raven haired man from his sweet sleep, he fumbled around with his hands , eyes still closed in search of his phone. He brought it in his view squinted his eyes to adjust to sudden brightness of the room and read the time as well. It was seven, he sighed happily, feeling much relaxed after pulling up an all-nighter past two days. 

He remembered about the little boy; fluffball and got up ruffling his bed hair, removing his blanket to proceed with his routine, also he needed to cook some breakfast since he had someone to feed now, so he can't skip breakfast today it seems. 

After that, he went out of his room only to find no one in the living room, for a normal student it might be too early but the kid here with him doesn't need to sleep so he expected him to be there. He prepare simple breakfast with toast and scrambled eggs and milk. He walked towards the guestroom knocked on the door and opened the room after few seconds only to find fluffball wrapped in balnkets immersed in whatever show he was watching.

He cleared his throat extra loudly that made the boy look up at him and smile with a tired looking face.

"I think we should get breakfast before you continue your marathon", he gestured waving his fingures pointing towards the laptop. The boy grinned and closed the laptop immediately, nodding in agreement.

"Okay, freshen up quickly, you have all the necessities in washroom, let me know if you need anything else, I will buy those later on my way back", he added and went off to make himself a strong coffee to start his day.

He already set plates and breakfast on the table proceeding to do the required food offering ritual to make sure he doesn't make the boy upset early in the morning by making him remember that he was indeed a ghost. He felt bad about how gloomy the boy sounded whenever he is asked about his name or past. He decided that it's better to avoid the topic for now and let the boy adjust and make himself comfortable around him and he can figure everything out with time. 

He was busy setting table when he noticed younger padding his way towards dining table and took his seat happily, when Jungkook was done bringing whatever he managed to make for breakfast he nodded at the ghost boy to proceed with eating, who in turn started to practically gulp down whatever was available, no to mention it was indeed tasty that what he ate before coming here at this man's apartment.

 "Slow down fluffball, no one's taking the food away", added Jungkook, worried that the boy might choke if he continued like this.