Chapter 32

Jungkook took another day off from the office, this time mentioning to Jin and Yoongi that his boyfriend was not feeling well and he wanted to look after him which they agreed to and sent the urgent documents and approval projects over to him so t...

Jungkook took another day off from the office, this time mentioning to Jin and Yoongi that his boyfriend was not feeling well and he wanted to look after him which they agreed to and sent the urgent documents and approval projects over to him so that he can handle things from his home.

It was almost evening when the younger one was feeling all fine and was sitting tucked beside Jungkook pouting, while he was busy working on his laptop scrolling through thousands of his emails replying to them with a small amused smile pasted on his handsome face making the younger glare at him annoyed.

"I am working from home as well, see? You were angry when I didn't go to office, so I brought work home, but why would my baby be all pouty and glaring like a cute little puppy?", he turned questioning the younger with the cutest voice he could manage and laughed finding himself funny, making the pout even bigger and he cursed under his breath for teasing him.

"I am really sorry baby, I really am but can you tell me what I did wrong?"

"You are ignoring me", the younger one stated, feeling emotional and weak due to the stress and constant pain he was feeling.

Jungkook immediately shut the offending piece of laptop off and literally threw it over to the sofa, away from the cosy bed making the younger giggle at his actions.

"Kookie, you cannot just throw it over like that!", younger squealed in between his giggle, he was just so dumbstruck by this sudden change in event, one minute Jungkook was engrossed in his work and emails and disregarded everything the next moment and turned all his attention towards younger.

"Well, you are the most important one here, so I had to eliminate that offending piece of nuisance; which, mind you, you forced me to work at home when I clearly wanted to spend all my time with you", he mumbled sulking back but still cautious not to annoy younger anymore. He didn't want to risk his health in any way, be it taking care of his mood. Right now, he just wanted to shower his lover with love and affection.

"My bad, Mr. Jeon but I'd rather you focus on me", he whined unknowingly giving him a puppy eyes making Jungkook's heart hurt with the amount of love he was feeling for this cute little human, "I missed you so much and then I didn't even get to spend time with you."

Jungkook chuckled at his adorable self contradictory statements but he just loved the fact that even though he was embarrassed to admit it, he still did admit and demanded his time, rightfully so, with rosy cheeks, which made him cup younger's face with his big hands and leave a light peck on his plump pink lips.

Younger, although startled at this sudden kiss, whined and demanded another one by forming a pout which pleasantly surprised Jungkook but loved this affectionate and bold side of him. He gazed at the stars that were dancing in the younger's eyes, making it sparkle.