Chapter 21

"You are not going to do that, are you?", asked the cute ghost

"I can do whatever I want and right now, I will throw all the strawberries out if you don't eat your food", stated Jungkook trying to act stern and not to melt at the cutest pout he ever witnessed at the same time.

"But strawberries are my food for the day, you know. Fruits are healthy for health", reasoned the ghost.

"Well, nothing is healthy if you eat past the rationed or reasonable limits", Jungkook said sternly simultaneously taking away the bowl left with three piece of strawberry.

"I was rationed separately because I am a good boy", grumbled younger making corner of Jungkook's lip tilt a bit but he cleared his throat to not let it show.

"Well, you are certainly misusing your good boy privileges. Now, would you please accompany me for lunch, baby?", he coaxed the younger using the pet name he knew will make him agree.

The pale boy blushed at the endearment used by the elder and a tint of pink flush was evident on his cheek when he shyly mumbled 'sure'.

These past few days were full of happiness and both of them spent time together by going about the mundane routine and visiting places for their dates. Jungkook was so good at choosing venues and planning interesting dates that younger couldn't help but look forward to their dates and be curious about what could it be. But he loved every moment he got to spend with Jungkook which wasn't a lot because Jungkook had his work and duties but he was glad that Jungkook was as eager to spend whatever free time he got with the younger.

They had become quite close, as close as a person with no past or memories could get. Jungkook knew about his habits, about his gestures and expressions, he was very good at knowing what the younger is thinking without him putting it into words.

Such as when they went out for a dinner date and the pretty waitress was continuously glancing at Jungkook, passing the hints that she was very much interested in 'his' boyfriend. As much as it annoyed the little fluffball he knew that since he is not visible, she must've thought she had a chance with Jungkook, who was there all alone in a high-end restaurant.

When Jungkook notice the younger's distaste and upset state, it didn't take him long to figure out the reason and fix it immediately. Younger's face lit up after hearing Jungkook's request for another server who was more professional and kept to himself much to the waitresse's embarrassment.

Jungkook was aware of how sensitive younger was about things so he was more than happy to assure him in ways he can so that the younger boy doesn't get sick after being upset and worried about something that he conjured up in his head due to some misunderstanding. It really helped him since younger's mood and mind was so easy to read with all the changes in his expressions and not-so-subtle body gestures. It was adorable.