Chapter 23

It's been around four months that the younger met Jungkook on a fateful rainy night and it was no surprise that he formed a special bond with the elder

Jungkook was kind and caring, which made the pains younger was feeling these days almost unnoticeable. It started with the slight headaches which he ingnored because these days he was going all around here and there with Jungkook. But since he stopped porting from one space to another, it wouldn't have been due to him or his weakness. He was having regular meals as well so he didn't really take it too seriously.

Today, Jungkook had important meeting with the design deparment about the new international project they were planning to work on. Jungkook told him in the morning before leaving for the office that he won't be able to come earlier as he did on normal days, it sounded that today was a hectic work day for Jungkook.

But now that he wandered all over the house, scattered few books in Jungkooks study room, ruffled up his sheet after a few hours of peaceful sleep, went out for a walk, he was missing Jungkook. All the methods he tried to distract himself to as to not run and visit Jungkook at his office while he is busy working, he was laying in Jungkook's bed like a starfish, staring at the ceiling. 

Only things that was keeping him here, instead of his headache was subtle hint of Jungkook's scent. It was not his perfume, but a mixture of his cologne, body wash, his shaving cream along with the hint of Jungkook's scent the woody and spicy manly scent. He decided to ignore the world and buried his face in Jungkook's pillow, his eyelids started getting heavy and in no time, he was back to his dreamland but today it was not surrounded with pitch black darkness  but a nightmare.

He was surrounded by four? five people? He wasn't able to look around clearly, he was not sure if it was because of how blurry everything looked, or his eyes were failing him. He felt like his body was unable to stand on his own, maybe he was held down, the pressure on his chest was suffocating as if he was having difficulty to take few breaths of air. 

His body was in pain, in so much pain that he felt numb in between. Suddenly he felt a hand wrapping around his neck, he tried to fight against it but he remembered he was restrained, then he felt a sharp jab, a sting but much stronger, he felt the same stab again and again, then his mind left him. It was so confusing, he was losing track of time or if this was reality.

The younger woke up with a loud gasp, taking in breaths and breaths of air, trying to clutch and claw his own throat which felt blocked, as if a rope was tightening around his neck obstructing his breathing. It took him few minutes to realise that he was in Jungkook's bed curled up, trying to fight his own ghosts. He took a moment and looked around, taking in the dark walls, the interior, the unqiue scent which reminded him of Jungkook which helped him calm down.