Chapter 18

Love was blossoming for two young souls in a certain part of Seoul

Love was blossoming for two young souls in a certain part of Seoul. The unintentional or more like unrestrained honest actions few days ago brought them closer. After that short affectionate gesture though they didn't exchange any talks about that but they became much more expressive knowig that the other shares same feelings, if not with same intensity. 

Though none of them would name the beautiful feelings and emotions blossoming in their hearts, afraid of being too much or being rejected, they were relishing whatever they could get fro the moments they got to spend with each other, but not naming whatever they had, yet. None of them were in hurry. 

It was Sunday morning today, Jungkook woke up on his time doing his morning routine, heading to kitchen to make breakfast for that day. He was humming in his own world getting needed ingredients to make a delicious breakfast for the younger, who previosly mentioned to want to eat pancakes few days ago. When he was done with the mixing the batter, he went over to wake up younger tellling him to join him for the breakfast after doing his morning routine, which the younger followed. 

Jungkook was almost done with pancakes when he heard a sweet voice calling him "Jungkookie", he smiled, put away the last pancake and turned around after switching of the gas to open his arms for the baby who immediately let himself lean in the muscular arms of elder.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?", the elder asked hearing younger hum, he looked down to peck younger's hair since his face was buried hidden in his chest making him feel fondness over this adorable boy.

After few seconds, a sweet smell invaved younger's nostrils making him tilt his head to look at the elder who was already looking down at him making his cheeks tint with slight hint of pink.

"Did you make pancakes?"

"Yes, you wanted it didn't you?", elder asked.

"With strawberries?", younger asked making his eyes round, shining out of curiosity making elder hug him tighter at how adorable he looked especially when showing his puppy eyes.

Jungkook couldn't help placing a soft peck on tip of younger's nose making him scrunch his nose cutely "Aren't you the cutest! Yes, with strawberries of course", he said smiling down at now excited boy.

While they were eating Jungkook was a bit nervous about an idea which popped up in his mind and he wanted to ask younger. It was Sunday and he wanted to go out with him. Of course they did go out together but it was more nerve wrecking to ask today since he wanted it to be a date. 

After their little exchange few days ago, he knew what was going on between them, the inexplicable feeling, the anxiousness whne younger would not be around him, the pain he felt seeing younger hurt or in pain, he knew what was going on with him and his emotions. Although he was not sure about younger but he was somewhat sure that he harboured similar feelings after that peck and intimate moment they shared.