Chapter 9

As much as Jungkook was concerned he was sure that he liked the little touch of lips of the younger on his skin

As much as Jungkook was concerned he was sure that he liked the little touch of lips of the younger on his skin. But he soon shrugged the feeling off welcoming the warmth he felt whenever he got reminded of the small gesture which he treasured as a cute memory from his little one.

On the other hand the little boy had a huge turmoil inside his heart and mind. He was very much taken aback by his own action that he did few days ago and it was making him confused about his own feelings towards the elder. 

But Jungkook was his friend and he can let Jungkook know his gratitude once in a while, it wasn't like he kissed him like the kiss thing couples do, so he decided that it was alright and they were friends and since Jungkok wasn't offended or expressed his displeasure that means it was not something out of the limits, so he just concluded that it was a friendly getsure and Jungkook understood it to his relief. He needed to keep a check on his stupid actions like hugging and kissing out be it out of excitement or warmth and happiness.

Though none of them brought it up even again since that day. 

It's been a few weeks now and they were doing good together, spending most of the time together at office and at home till they part to go to their own rooms.

These days he didn't sleep in office, going around with Jungkook learning a few things as elder told that he can teach him about business and what not. He didn't know how a ghost needs to learn anythings since he is literally dead but he didn't voice out his thoughts. 

So due to lack of sleep in nights and also a few days in office made him tired so he decided to sleep, although he cannot he was determined to get a god rest. He needed it, his body needed it. He was determined to try and sleep tonight, not bothering to do anything he ended up flat in his bread face buried in the pillow, the exhaustion took over, his eyes drooping which finally went shut in a matter of few seconds. His breath evening, his pale face relaxing with lips forming a natural slight pout making him look like an innocent baby.

Jungkook on the other hand was unaware that younger was not getting any sleep at nights, so he was pushing younger to stay awake when he accompanies him so that he can see and learn how things work, which might make it less boring for the boy since lazing around isn't so interesting when you have all the time with nothing to do, ever.

It might be just half and hour after he slept or more that the young boy woke up with a gasp, trying to catch his breath feeling his throat moving his hand down to his inaudible heartbeat, trying to calm himself down. It was happening again, he was sucked in to the unknown abyss again when he tried to sleep making him feel desperate to look around, the feeling of suffocation growing, tightening around his lungs making it squeeze and burn his insides, struggling to breathe and eventually waking him up.