Chapter 8

"Wow! That's strange", uttered the receptionist after getting instructions from his boss

It was weird. At first, he hardly had his lunch and whenever he decided to eat he would always go to this fancy quiet place nearby the office which provided luxury wine.

So, when his boss called him to get food enough for two people, he was surprised but the more questionable part was that his boss, the Jeon Jungkook asked for any kind of alcohol, wine if possible, but not necessarily and also a candle?? Fucking candle? Was his boss practicing shamanism or something? 

So while thinking long about what the puspose of this candle could possily be; he concluded that maybe he meant a scented candle for his office. That made more sense than just getting a random ass candle. He went to this luxury brand and brought a three wick candle since it was much better than buying any other, this one worked much better well, in his opinion.

So, he went on his way and bought needed things and made his way back to the office when he was interrupted by none other than Ella. She notice this other staff that accompanied his from that restaurant who sent him to set the table for the CEO.

"Wow finally he decided to have his lunch, he must be hungry, let me help you", she said slyly leaving the next minute with the staff making the receptionist Carner annoyed. He followed after them becasue he still had this candle with him while the wine and meal was from the restaurant. He was sure that the CEO will not be happy to see over intervening Ella but to his dislike the said girl was too slimy for him to keep her away.

Jungkook was now working on his desk while Taehyung was looking at his collection of books adorned in a very classy black shelf that was very well suited with the interior of the whole office. It suited with Jungkook, he was this handsome and intelligent CEO, not to forget that he was young and this successful, this whole monotone, classy black did suit his aura that he let out of others, it was well suited with Jeon Jungkook. He nodded in approval while  going through different titles he haven't heard of before. He scrunched his nose, beacause most of them were non-fiction and who the hell reads these uninteresting books. Well, he doesn't.

"I don't approve the selection of books you have here, it's quite obejcetionable", he said starightening his back trying to sound like a book expert with a finality in his tone making Jungkook laugh shaking his head.

"I can't fill bookshelf inmy office with literary fiction and from what I can feel the titles won't be very suitable to be displayed in a CEOs office though I can arrange them in the bookshelf in my apartment if you are interested in reading", he offered. He can at least help this much so that the young boy can have different means and options to spend his time and not being dependent of sleep or Jungkook all the time to pass his day.