Chapter 16

"Go ahead", the person who had his back towards another who enetered the cabin a few minutes earlier said

"Well, that looks cool, but I won't be briefing it to you if you don't turn around and acknowledge my presence", sassed out a very done looking Jackson.

Namjoon sighed and turned around rubbing his temples. He asked Jackson to take a seat which he took satisfied with it.

"Now, if you're done making yourself comfortable, I would like to get some information I ask for you to find out about", asked Namjoon now looking at Jackson who nodded. 

"So after your pleadings and request, I thought that this good looking and talented man needs to work his ass off to -"

"Great thanks, but get to the point Wang", Namjoon exclaimed making Jackson purse his lips unimpressed.

"Seems like you had a shitty morning, anyways before you snap again let me start with whatever I could find out in a very short time you sanctioned me, knowing it's quite an old case, anyways!", he said fixing his posture.

"Kim Taehyung was a very quiet, kind and hard working student. He kept to himself though helped people who went to him to ask something and therefore most of them don't know him since his classmates have already graduated. But one of the person who remembers him was the old librarian, he mentioned that Kim Taehyung loved to spend his time alone in the library immersed in his work or reading random books", informed Jackson.

"Spends most of the time in library, library", muttered Namjoon while scribbling on his diary.

Stays in Library -> Found at the roof

"So, its just a rumour that he was with the girl another boy liked, kind of had a bad relationship with this other boy, but they were not very sure, since the girl was a bit known for her beauty", told Jackson titling his head.

"Rumours can be useful since we don't have their classmates to ask directly but this helps us get new perspective, a love triangle you say, did you get their names or wher they might be", said Namjoon while rubbing his chin.

Dating girl A -> love triangle with Boy Z

"That's the strange part, the girl vanished into thin air exactly after the day of incident and the boy went to study abroad, disappearing at the same time, no one knows why."

"Interesting"

"Oh and the boy is rumoured to be the sone of Dean", he added immediately before he misses it making Namjoon snap his head to look at Jackson.