Chapter 4

Jungkook's apartment was moderate sized, with one main bedroom, one guest room, living area, with kitchen and dining area, it was equipped with every necessities more or less

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook's apartment was moderate sized, with one main bedroom, one guest room, living area, with kitchen and dining area, it was equipped with every necessities more or less. Coming from a middle-class family he was used to a humble lifestyle, much like his friends regardless of being rich they remained grounded and down to earth, no matter what seemed from the outward and third person's perspective. 

He cooked meals for himself when he gets time, mostly on weekends. He was not fond of drinking but he fancied red wine when he is in a good mood, so he had a collection on fine wines in the small bar near the dining and kitchen area. His room was connected to an open balcony area which was  stretched to length of his floor and big enough to easily accomodate few flowers and green plants to enhance the luxury sofa setup with a fancy shade, he liked this spot which was his favourite place to watch starts while sipping wine to relax himself and take a break from his tiring life once in a while.

"Wow, nice place", the boy exclaimed as soon as he rounded up in Jungkook's place without his permission, giving a thumbs up showing his approval with sparkling eyes proving he was really impressed with a smile, making Jungkook scoff. He didn't need this young boy's apporval who looked like he was not more than what 18 or 20, making him much younger than Jungkook himself.

"You'll get cold, I will give you clothes to change yourself into and don't run around or you'll slip", he instructed sternly, he didn't want to nurse a teen with broken bones. 

"Okay, but I cannot change unless you burn those, believe it or not I am a ghost", answered the boy skipping around and giggled while nodding liking the cozy vibe of this place.

Jungkook sighed again shaking his head "I will leave the clothes in the guest room change whenever you're done with your halloween cosplay or whatever you are trying to do", he went to change himself as it was getting cold. It was almost ten late at night and he wanted to fill his growling stomach.

He came back only to find the 'ghost' boy sitting on the sofa humming and swinging his legs roaming his eyes around taking in the interior. He was still in his clothes, now looked almost dried, his hairs were still a bit wet, so he increased the heater to mid-level so that it can help the boy. He walked on to look in for ingredients so he can make something warm for them to eat. 

"I am going to make a warm meal, how about Spicy Tofu Stew? Spicy will help heat up the body since we did stay in rain and took some time to come back, it's good to warm our body to prevent catching a bad cold", he suggested walking towards the boy listened to him and turned towards him.

"Umm, I can't really eat spicy food actually, you can make for yourself I don't mind not eating", he answered honestly not really being phased about the fact that he happily declined the meal just like that.

My Fluffball Ghostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें