Chapter 15

Few weeks passed, both Jungkook and his fluffball were following their daily rountine which made them look more of a domestic couple because how normal and accustomed they became to each other

They were sitting quietly in Jungkook's office, younger reading fiction book which he nagged elder to buy for him and keep in his office shelf; when Jungkook got a phone call.

"Hey Ji!", he answered worry laced in his voice. He heard something that the other person was saying and hastily picked his keys and wallet, pausing to glance around and muttering "don't worry, I will be there soon", and hung up the call.

The younger wasn't much concerned about the call but when he heard him saying he was going to them, it surprised him. He assumed it must've been some emergency since he sounded so worried.

He was looking at Jungkook who met his eyes just in time and walked in his direction, crouching down infront of the sofa, he was sitting on. 

Taking younger's hands in his own he looked up into younger's clueless but curious eyes that were looking back at him.

"Baby, I have to go somewhere very urgently and I can't take you there with me", he sighed lowering his head caressing younger's knuckles softly trying to calm himself down, he intertwined their hands and took a deep breath "can you do me a favour and teleport back to home as soon as possible?", making younger confused but he still nodded in agreement making Jungkook smile in relief.

Getting the answer he wanted Jungkook stood up bending down to peck younger's forehead "please go back immediately baby, I don't want you alone here. Go back home and I will be there as soon as I can, alright?"

"Okay" younger answered smiling when Jungkook pecked his temple and went out hurriedly mumbling a small 'see you'.

As promised earlier, he decided that he needed to go back as well, since it took time to concentrate and summon his energy to teleport. It was his first time to teleport for a long distance, all he tried before this was going to other room or out of that building and that's it. He wasn't sure if he will be able to do it but since he promised the elder he closed his eyes and concentarted on his energy. 

He was trying to imagine himself in the very familiar apartment, gathering his energy to teleport but as time passed he started sweating due to the strength it was taking for him to perform this teleportation, and he was trying for an hour or so now making him feel a bit weak to even do a short distance one.

He sighed, standing up from the sofa deciding to walk back to the apartment since he was familiar with the way as they took same route for past few months he spent with Jungkook.