Chapter 6

As he reached his office, he hastily prepared for the meeting since he was right on time, late to arrive at office from his usual routine which would be an hour before his schedule starts to prepare but today was an exception

As he reached his office, he hastily prepared for the meeting since he was right on time, late to arrive at office from his usual routine which would be an hour before his schedule starts to prepare but today was an exception. He can't leave home as he did since he wanted to feed the little guest he had, asnwer all the question and make sure to give strict instruction to stay safe and not get into trouble out of his curiosity.

It was so evident that the boy was curious one, with all sorts of dramatic reactions, sounds and antics. He was amazed by how expressive this boy was, he must've been a loved little bear while he was alive, he thought. Jungkook was fascinated by the boy more since he hardly had any expressions on his face, it didn't mean he didn't had feeling but had a hard time expressing it especially if it's something cringy, like thanking his hyungs when he's greatful for soemthing or buying them gifts on their birthdays etc etc. It was just like he met someone just polar opposite of himself, whom he can read like an open book.

It was refreshing, to say the least. It meant that the boy was honest with his feelings, very opposite of how normal human beings generally are, deceiving other and themselves. But maybe it was because he doesn't remember his troubles or how he died and it made him free of anything weighing him down emotionally or mentally rather than being in constant pain thinking about it. Was it good though? He couldn't leave the earth because he didn't find peace which meant that the boy was bound to remember his sufferings one day sooner or later. He winced at this thought and shook his head in denial. He liked the boy smiling and happy, too much thought about a person he hardly spent a day with. 

He was brought out of his thought when his receptionist informed him that he needed to leave for the meeting, he decided to focus on his work and worry about everything else later. He took his phone and went to said meeting room, only to find everyone already seated, waiting for him. He enetered making people greet him in hushed voices, he went past them not acknowledging them and took his seat beside Yoongi and very dull looking Jin. He nodded at Yoongi and wanted to greet Jin but seeing him not even noticing his presence, he decided to talk with him later. He cleared his throat to get the attention of the people there and asked them to start with the meeting.

In between the meeting, he couldn't help but worry about the boy he left to stay alone at his house. He was worried if he was doing alright, he was not sure if the boy would let his curiosity take over and roam out of the house but he made sure to give him snacks and everythig that needed to keep him inside his house. But then there are many things in house that can prove dangerous or maybe he's thinking too much. Yes, probably he is. 

He got nudged by Yoongi only to realize that they were almost done with meeting so he asked Yoongi to give his closing remarks and he would give feedbacks after going through the meeting minutes taken by Ella.

Yoongi looked at him strangely when they finally reached his office. 

"You look like you left your gas burner turned on before coming here", Yoongi joked by how worried and lost Jungkook looked but he was antonished by Jungkook's answer "I don't know I checked it for sure, you think I need to go and check if I left everything alright?" making Yoongi laugh at his concern.