Chapter 3-

"Okay, so I guess that I never officially introduced myself." Jen said with an odd little hand motion, "Hi, my name is Jen Marshal, and that jack-ass over there is my twin brother, Adam." She pointed a finger at Adam, who did a shy little wave that made me melt a little on the inside. "Don't mind him, he's a dumb ass sometimes."

"Well, I'm Cleo, and as you know, today is my first day here..." I said not one hundred percent sure what to respond, since i'm not very good at introductions.

I looked at Adam who opened his mouth to say something to me, but before he could, the teacher, who's name I couldn't remember, told the class to take their seats. He didn't make me introduce myself to the class or anything embarrassing like that, although he announce to the class that  it was my first day and I was to be in this class all year. He also mentioned that I should try to make friends with some of the other girls.

I wasn't sure how well trying to make friends at this school would go. Almost every girl in the class was dressed like a whore, except for Jen, who was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

Class went by pretty quickly. The time had basically flown by, due to the fact that I passed notes with Jen the whole time. We didn't talk about anything super important. I mostly asked her questions about her life and how things worked around here, in Palm Point. Of course, I casually slipped in a few questions about Adam, without being too obvious about it. I found out that Jen and Adam had every class together, which meant that I have four out of seven classes with Adam, not including lunch, which we also have together.

When the bell rang, Mr. McNeill, (The teacher who's name I couldn't remember for the life of me)  gave us the homework assignment for the night, and dismissed us from the class.

"Hey. Cleo do you want to walk with us to class?" A voice from behind me asked, while I was gathering my things up and putting them into my school bag.

My heart nearly skipped a beat when I heard that voice. I knew that it was Adam, so I didn't want to sound overly excited. I simply shrugged my shoulders and walked  next to him. A few seconds later, we began making our way down the hallway to science class.

Adam and I soon reached a classroom, with A sign over the door, that said welcome to science class. I couldn't help but wonder where Jen was, I turned around to see a Tall, tan boy with blond, shaggy hair walk up to me, instead of Jen. The blond boy touched my shoulder and slightly repositioned me so that I was facing him.  It wasn't a violent action, he actually didn't hurt me at all, but for a reason unknown to me at the time, Adam leaves my side and slams the blond boy into the closest locker, with unbelievable force.

"Mine!" He yells at him in a forceful and raging tone. "If you ever, touch her again I will rip your throat out! If you even look at her in a way that I don't approve of, I will end your life faster than you could look away from her! Do you understand me?!" He sounded pissed!

His angry rant was interrupted by the late bell ringing.

"Damn it! Late on my first day." I whine, momentarily forgetting what I had just witnessed. When I remembered that had just gone down, I decided that I would just ignore It until I got to a place where I could think about it privately, or at least until I could talk to Adam about it. I ran into the class and took a seat next to Jen before anyone could notice I was tardy. When the teacher had her back to the class, Jen slipped a note onto my desk.

Where the hell were you guys! I heard Adam yelling from outside the door, and he never showed up for class, is everything alright?" 

I turned the paper over and responded to her question,

It's nothing, he just forgot something in math, I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later. 

I handed her the note with my lie written on it. She read it and looked at me as if she was question the truth of my words. 

Instead of calling me out for lying like I though she would, she shrugged her shoulders and returned her attention to the front of the class. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Edited**

Im really sorry if there are any spelling errors or any grammar issues! I do not read over what I write.

Well, I hope that you all enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it!

Please vote and comment, I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

~Singergirl55