chapter 10

Adam's Point of view-

"Cleo... Cleo wake up.." I whisper into my mates ear. 

"go away! It's to early!" She whines and pulls a pillow over her face.

"Well, I guess I'm just going to have to tell my dad that my mate wouldn't wake up to see him." I give a loud sigh for effect. Today, my father was scheduled to return from his pack 'business trip', and Cleo had stayed the night because she wanted to be here when he returned. No nothing sexual happened so just get that idea out of your head.

It's been a week since Jen got pissed at her for ignoring her, and they are friends again. No one knew about us being mates, accept for my mother who I was sure had figured it out, even though she hadn't said anything about it. Yet.

"Okay, Okay. I'm up." she looks up at me with her blue eyes wide," What if he doesn't like me?" I couldn't laugh at the thought of someone not liking her. she is perfect, what is there not to like?

"Why are you laughing this is serious!?" she got out of the bed and playfully hit me in the shoulder, before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door behind her. I heard the shower turn on and I decided to go and get breakfast while i was waiting. My dad isn't getting home until 12:00 and it's only 10. 

"Morning, sweetie!" My mother greets me when I open the pantry and grab a box of sugary rice  cereal.

"Morning mom." I say blankly, "Any news from Dad?" 

"Actually, yes."She said and I looked up at her in surprise. " He said that you should stop lying to your sister and tell her that you and Cleo are mates." I gaped at my mother with my mouth open.

"Does dad really know?!" i asked wondering if my mother told him.

"No, I was just trying to get you to admit it. Moms always get what they want. Remember that when you and Cleo have pups of your own." she had a triumphant smirk on her face. "other than that no." 

"....Um, who is having pups?" Jen walked in just in time to hear my mother say the words pups of your own.

"you when you find a mate." my mother said to her. 

"okay its to early in the day for you to talk about that.... bye." with that she Left the kitchen and didn't look back.

"Thanks for not saying anything mom." i praised my mother.

"no problem, because your'e going to tell her. actually you're going to tell everyone. We are going to have a barbecue  and you are going to announce it to the whole pack." 

"Ugh! Fine." I said and walked up to tell the good news to Cleo, who, I knew would be so excited! (Note the sarcasm.)

***

"What!" she exclaim after hearing about the surprise barbecue. 

"don't worry, the only people we will be telling is the common people of the pack. We will tell my parents when my father arrives." I still haven't told her my mother knows," And we'll tell Jen to." 

"OK, what about the alpha and the beta? You never told me who they are." Shit! OK so let me explain.

I am the alpha. Well, actually my dad is, and in a month, when I turn 18 I will take his place. Do you remember that douche that grabbed Cleo on the first day of school? well, that's my beta, Jack. 

___________________________________________________________________--

dun dun...dun!!!!!!!!  A new carature!!! another filler... im sooooosoooosooo sooos ooos soooo sorry!! I hope you liked it though! I decided im not going to post another chapter until I get 5 votes! yes it is official!no new Chapt. without 5 votes! so comment and vote! 

~Singergirl55