Chapter 4-

I am so so so so so sorry that I took me so long to get this posted! i have been soo busy! i am trying my hardest to get  new chapters out as soon as I can! I promise I Will try! 

                                             ~Singergirl55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been almost a week since Adam's weird outburst on our way to science on my first day of school. I hadn't seen Adam since then either, and every time I would ask Jen where he was she would just shrug her shoulders and say "I don't know. He is probably just ditching again, He's never really liked school anyway." and then she would walk away, or turn her attention else where, which left me looking and feeling like an idiot. 

"Hey, you wouldn't want to sleepover at my house tonight, would you?" Jen asked me on our way out of the lunch room on Friday.

I looked at her in complete and utter shock for a moment before responding, "Actually, I would love to!"

"Great I'll text you the address when I get home.'' said Jen, who sounded way more excited than she should have been but she was aways like that. 

I couldn't concentrate on any of my classes after that, I was too excited about sleeping under the same roof as Adam, assuming that he was actually even home. I ended up  being sent out of reading class due to my lack of focus, but it just gave me more time to think. What is it with me thinking about Adam constantly? I barely even know him! 

When the bell rang I was pretty much sprinting to my car so I could have as much time as possible to get ready for my sleepover with Jen. 

Jen Text me her address after school, just as she said she would.

The drive to Jen's house was peaceful. I didn't think of anything specific, I listed to the old, over played songs on the radio, completely tuning out the rest of the world. I didn't even notice when I subconsciously pulled into their driveway and parked my car. When I brought my self back into reality, I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I didn't notice until I was five feet away from the door that  the house is absolutely gigantic! It was a cream color and the doors were huge and made out of solid oak. The home itself was at east three stories tall and right on the edge of a vast, lush Forrest.

I only had to knock on the door once before Jen answered the door and led me into a huge open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an island in the middle.

"Well hello, you must be Cleo!" says a beautiful back haired  woman who looked to be in her late thirty's, or early forties. "I'm Andria, Jen's mother." She smiled at me and held out her hand. I reached out and shook it.

"You have a firm grip for such a small girl." She said smiling proudly as if she had just won an award. She turned her head to face the entrance of the kitchen, " Well, look who finally decided to join the party!" She says.

I turn around and lock eyes, with a wide eyed adam who isn't wearing anything other than a pair of plaid boxer shorts... might I add that they fit him just right.

I couldn't help the very loud and very embarrassing"Damn......" that found it's way out of my mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Edited**