chapter 24-

Cleo's Point of view-

I woke up on a cream colored sofa in Adam's Office. I was alone and the house was completely silent. not even footsteps were heard.

"Where is everyone?' I whisper to my self in confusion.

I decide that I was should just mind link Adam, and find out what's going on.

"Where are you? The house is completely silent, and I'm starting to get worried." I say. 

" Don't worry baby, I'm fine." A huge wave of relief flooded over me, "I'm outside, I'll be in, in a few minutes. Why don't you have breakfast, and by the time you're finished, I'll be back." He finished. 

"Okay, I will. Love you!" I say, before getting up to go down stairs, to the kitchen.

"I love you too! Now stop distracting me, so I can finish faster!" He joked, then blocked me out of his mind, so he could concentrate better.

I walked into the kitchen and went on a search through the pantries for cereal. A little known fact about me is that, I am a terrible cook. I mean it's awful! I can't even make scrambled eggs without burning them! The only things that I can make are cereal and sandwiches.

Once I had found a box of frosted flakes, I poured milk into the bowl and began eating. 

"Hey there gorgeous." Someone said from behind me, grabbing my waist.

"Adam! You just scared the shit out of me!' I said panting from being so scared. "I didn't even hear you walk in." 

 "Sorry, babe." He says with a look of guilt in his eyes.

"It's OK. Hey, what was going on that you needed to concentrate so much that you blocked me out?" I asked my mate.

"are you sure you want to know?'' he asks me. 

"What kind of a stupid question is that? Of course I want to know!" I say losing my patience at this point.

"The plan is in effect. as of now we are officially in war."

Well this isn't good.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yet ANOTHER short chapter....... I cant tell you how sorry  I am. 

Well, I hope you liked it! 

Cleo has absolutely no idea, what happened last night, with Jen! 

Oh, Snap!

Please VOTE! or comment your thoughts!

I love you all!

     ~Singergirl55