chapter 9

We layed in the grass and flowers of the beautiful meadow for hours. We just sat and talked. I learned that His Father was away on business and that he has a secret talent. What the talent is, I didn't know yet, he wouldn't tell me.

" I wish we could run away and move to this meadow." I say taking in a deep breath of the fresh air.

"I would to, but you know that we have our families, who would miss us; we cant do that to them." He sighed and sat up. I crawled over to him and sat in between his legs. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"I don't know how you do it!" I said thinking out loud.

"How I do what?"

" How do you stay here in this town, should just run away. You're so fast no one would be able to catch you. Why?" Adam looked a little taken aback by my question. but that didn't keep him from answering.

He laughed" You are my reason for staying Cleo!'' he paused for a second and then continued, "I'm staying because I love you."

***

Adam's Point of View-

I finally said it! I have been trying to work up the courage to tell her I love her all day.

My adorable Little mate looked up at me with her Blue eyes wide. "You really love me?'' She asked me cautiously.

"Of course I do! How could you even think I would lie to you about that?" I say a little pissed that she would think I could lie to her about that.

"Good, Because I love you too." She said it in a whisper, but I heard it just fine. I crashed my lips onto hers before she should say something else. It was perfect! Our lips moved in perfect sinc and I bit her bottom lip begging her for entrance. I could feel her start to smile so I took advantage of it and rolled her over so that I was on top of her in the grass. It took her by surprise and when she opened her mouth to gasp, I took advantage of the opportunity (I'm not going to give you the details.) We made out for what seemed like hours. It was perfect. She is perfect. I will never be able to live without her.

"I love you."

__________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope you liked this filler, which was supper important. I think i'm going to find Jen a mate who is it? You will soon learn! Hahah. Sorry if you wanted the details of the kiss I didn't know how to describe it correctly with words. please vote or comment!!!! Please if you like this tell your friends about it!! did you like Adams pov? Well, Thank you!

~Singergirl55