Chapter 26-

Cleo's Point of View-

It's been almost two months since Jen was Banished from the pack, and we haven't been bothered by anyone since. Although, a lot has happened.

First, I found out what Adam's secret talent is, He is an AMAZING singer! I mean the guy has the voice of an angel! Better than Ed Sheeren amazing (I didn't even think that was possible!)

Second, Adam and I are engaged! I know we're only 18, but he's my mate.

Third, and most importantly, Adam made me a werewolf! To become a werewolf, all you have to do is be bitten, so when he marked me it sort of just happened!

Tonight is the first time I'll introduced to the pack as the Luna. To be Luna or Alpha you must be 18, and today is my 18th birthday!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I walk out of my bathroom, in my bedroom at the pack house, where Adam and I now live together. I am wearing a strapless, blue, knee length dress. (picture to the right of her dress!)

"Well, someone wants to make a good impression..." Says Adam, smiling, "You look absolutely beautiful!"

"Thank you!" I say with an ear to ear smile. "You don't look half bad yourself." I joke sticking my tongue out at him. Honestly, he looked like an angel. he was wearing a white dress shirt and a pair of jeans, that fit him just right.

"Come on." He says, "you don't want to be late to your own party, do you?"

"I guess not!" I say pulling him by his wrist down to the festivities.

The pack had decorated the back yard of the Pack house beautifully, for my birthday. There were white outdoor lights hung every where, and there balloons all over the place. There was a long line of people streaming into the yard.

"There are so many people!"' I mind link nervously to Adam, who was still standing beside me.

"It's alright, you'll do fine. Besides, they're here for you!" He nudged my shoulder sportingly.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask still scarred out of my mind.

"Of course they will like you!" He says, "and if they don't, don't worry about it, they can't hurt you. You are a big bad wolf now, Remember!" He can be so sweet when he wants to be!

" Happy Birthday... I Love you." He says out loud, to me before leading me away to greet people.

"I Love you too, My Alpha's Son." I say following him, and officially beginning my life as a new wolf, and a Luna.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

Yes this was the LAST chapter EVER!

VOTE OR COMMENT!

I Love you all for reading all 26 chapters of this story and supporting me and my writing!

Please go and check out my other stories like Dark Moons Mate, or Butterfly Garden! I am extremely proud of both of them!

I was thinking about writing a sequel. Should I?

Well, Bye for now!

----------------------------------------------------> Read the next page! Its important!

~Singergirl55

The Alphas sonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara