𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"I'm just saying I personally feel like you wasted too much time with that nigga." Kaison said as he got Jaliah dressed for us to go out today.

"Bro he's literally Yo cousin if anything you Shoulda warned me."

"He my cousin on my daddy side and he was raised by his mama and she ain't too much care for him to be around us like that." He shrugged.

"It's whatever though KaiKai at least I got my kids out the situation." I had just finished getting Jameir ready and now we were good to go.

We was taking the kids to zoo and then probably to get some ice cream or some like that.

"Bitchhhhh ain't that NaJaye?" Kaison hit me in my arm.

"Do it again and I swear we gone fight."

"Hoe answer the damn question." He rolled his eyes.

"Yes that's her what about it?"

"Annnnnnd ain't that Jahlil following behind her?"

Kaison so damn messy.

"And is , ain't got shit to do Wimmie he just who I call when I need some dick , Gotta keep that body count low."

"You have one body hoe shut up, wouldn't even know how to give the pussy to a Nigga even if he had instructions." He waved me off.

Don't be fucking rude.

"Whatever Kaison but like I said what he doesn't don't bother me that's not my man, I'm done forreal this time." And I meant it. I wasn't fenna keep doing this to myself.

We finished up with the outing and made our way back home.

I got the kids situated and started cleaning my house.

I had to wash dishes and mop up the floor.

I was loving the new independent mother role on myself, I had really been getting my shit together for my kids and I meant it this time. I always do this and then Jahlil come fuck shit up.

"Mamaa." Jameir yelled from the front room.

"Yes baby?" I kept washing the dishes he always does this and don't be wanting nothing.

I heard his little feet meaning that he was headed to the kitchen.

"Maa me want dada." He started whining.

Be fucking forreal lil boy.

"Get yo iPad dooda." He ran to get that mf .

It's giving traitor.

"Here ma."

"Hey siri facetime daddy."

The iPad began to ring and Jahlil answered on the first ring.

"Wassup man."

"Hey da me miss you." Jameir whined.

"I'm coming over okay doodoo?"

"Akaay." Jameir hung up.

"Good job man , what's your name?"

"Jameir."

"Good job doodoo." Jahlil was so excited.

Jameir went and began bothering Jaliah.

"Don't be acting like you don't miss me." He smirked.

"I don't Jahlil." I laughed Cause Nigga please leave me alone.

"Yeah babygirl it sound good."

"I know it sounds great cause I don't miss you." Which I didn't I had actually started back talking to Zion.

I actually missed the fuck Outta Zee he was cool as hell and he was good with my kids.

"You must got you a lil nigga or some." He eyed me.

"That's my business buddy." I finished drying the rest of the dishes.

Niggas always wanna be in my business.

"I respect it." He shrugged.

I know you do.

"Let me get the kids for a week , yea?"

"You serious?"

"Yes."

"Deadass Jahlil?"

"Yes nigga damn I want my kids imma give you a week to yourself, you need it."

"Cool well you can pack They stuff up too." I wasn't gone ever stop this man for trying to be a father.

"Bet." He headed to They rooms and started packing clothes and shit like that.

Once he was finished the rest of the night was full of laughter and crying.

Jameir literally gets a kick out of terrorizing his sister.

It's really some of the sickest cutest shit I've ever seen before.