The Eclipse

I finally drew my headcanoned version of Eclipse! I had been wanting to for a very long time, but I just had to work up the motivation. x'D

(Edit: I had to go back and add their freckles bECAUSE I FORGOT-)Here they are! I can't even begin to say how happy I am with the results, and I had so much fun drawing them

Here they are! I can't even begin to say how happy I am with the results, and I had so much fun drawing them. X3 I took inspiration from Shandzii on Tumblr's version of Eclipse, especially in the coloration, but I tried my best to make it my own design!

For those unfamiliar with my version of Eclipse, here's a rundown:

They're not a third AI/personality, they're the amalgamation of both Sun and Moon. Both halves of the daycare attendant are activated and in control. Sun and Moon can eclipse one another whenever they like in order to share control, but the less urgent the need to the harder it is to do.

When they're eclipsed, Sun and Moon have to be in complete agreement on their movements or have relinquished control of the main body in order to move anywhere at all. Otherwise, they end up frozen in place as they struggle against each other.
They each have their own pair of arms to use, but either drop can take control of those arms if the other relinquishes control of them. (Moon controls the top pair of arms, Sun controls the bottom pair.) The only thing that stays truly separate are their voices.

Readers from TAtMB may have noticed that there are some differences in design from what I've described in Burnt Sugar- namely, the fact that Eclipse does have four arms and the lack of a hat. The former trait was just me wanting them to have four arms, the latter was that the hat made their head-area look cluttered. But that might be to do with the fact that their hands are raised by their head.