Princess Sun

Howdy howdy, Phantom fans, I got some SAMS fanart for your viewing pleasure! For context, in a recent episode, Sun and Moon were playing a Minecraft parkour course and Sun was trying to get Moon to make a bet with him (yet again. I don't know why he always wants to make bets with Moon, especially because he then proceeds to lose most of them...)

Anyway, Moon finally agreed to the bet and said that if he won, Sun would have to dress up in a princess outfit and say, "I'm a pretty little princess."

AND SUN LEGIT STARTED TO REPLY "I ALREADY DO THAT" BEFORE HE CUT HIMSELF OFF.

So of course, I was legally required to draw Sun as a pretty little princess.

Da da da daaah! I decided to go with a more ethereal look, so I went with a short front-long back dress, a translucent shawl around the shoulders, and ribbons around his forearms and calves

Da da da daaah! I decided to go with a more ethereal look, so I went with a short front-long back dress, a translucent shawl around the shoulders, and ribbons around his forearms and calves. The halo that makes up his crown is inspired by the Luminous Halo on Flight Rising, and I gave him red mascara for the fun of it. ^w^

The little headshot may read a bit weird, the pose was supposed to be him tucking his hand under his chin and cheekily doing the bleps, but it may actually look like he's grooming himself like a cat.

As a bonus, here's some SAMS dialogue that popped up in my head while I was working on this!

Lunar: -GASP- "You're so pretty, brother Sun!!"

Moon: "I'm sorry, did you just have this??"

Sun: "Listen. It was just a gift from Roxy and Chica as thanks for helping them experiment with their styles."

Moon: "And I take it you experimented with your style a lot after getting it."

Sun:

Moon, chuckling: "C'mon, do you really think I didn't already know you're a femboy? I'm your brother, after all."

Moon: "And you do look great, by the way."

(Or, alternatively: )

Sun: "Don't you clean my room, sometimes? I figured you'd have seen this already."

Moon: "No?? I don't go in your closet when I clean your room."

Sun: "Oh, thank God."

Moon:

Sun: "I MEAN-"

---

Moving on! I do have another piece I drew for this little trend. I couldn't help thinking about Princess Quest, which is a game series within the FNAF universe about- you guessed it- a princess! And she's yellow like Sun, sooo...

(Just a heads up, the first version has a little bit of chromatic aberration, so if that hurts your eyes please scroll past!!)

Here we are! Sunny Quest! And of course, drawing Sun as the titular princess meant I had to draw Eclipse as the in-game manifestation of Glitchtrap, who appears as a black, goopy amalgamation of dozens of the enemies you fought before

And here's a version without the lighting or chromatic aberration effects. Also, fun fact! To do Eclipse how I did in the first pic, I had to flatten the folder he was in and edit it from there. However, I sure didn't remember to duplicate his folder, so I can change anything on him without having to redraw him completely! WHOO!

Finishing note, I didn't use the exact yellows of the Princess Quest princess, because those are more straight yellows, rather than yellow with a beige/gold tilt, so yeah. It didn't look great with his colors. 0: