Hell's Coming With Him

Got some SAMS fanart based on today's episode. (I put it in the chapter because the actual thing that goes above the story won't work for some reason?? I can't click on it.)

Long story short, Sun has snapped for real now. He's going to track down Eclipse and do whatever it takes to kill him...

I decided to use the grayscale style from my Popular Monster animatic with more detailing to add a bit more oomph

I decided to use the grayscale style from my Popular Monster animatic with more detailing to add a bit more oomph. I purposely left off Sun's freckles just because I think they're a little too cute for this, if that makes sense.

I've had it in my head for a few days now that when Sun gets angry, wild or unhinged enough, his eyes start glowing so bright they turn cyan instead of cerulean blue, so I decided to showcase that here, making it the only pop of color in the drawing. Then I made the sun marks on his ribbons look fractured, like the graphic is flaking off. (Though, outside of this, I usually imagine they're a woven-in detail.)

For the tumble barrel-turned gun (which is canon in SAMS, Eclipse made literally all the tumble barrels into disintegration cannons) I didn't remember the exact design on the bottom and just went with a nonsense design. The only part I remember is that the bottoms have either Sun's or Moon's face on them.

Lastly, the dialogue is actually a quote from "The Death of Eclipse in VRCHAT," back from the end of the October takeover. Sun said this to him just before casting the spell to shunt Eclipse from his mind- it was supposed to be a spell that destroyed him permanently, but Sun messed it up. Ohh, Eclipse, if only you'd had the sense to give up after you nearly died, you wouldn't be foreseeing another brush with death in the future... Because trust me, if Sun finds you, he's not letting you live.

 Because trust me, if Sun finds you, he's not letting you live

Here's the version without all the lighting effects and stuff. By the way no I am not okay, I feel so bad for Lunar and I am so worried for Sun. D: