BEN Drowned + A Story

Look at this masterpiece

Look at this masterpiece. Stunning, cool, and more than enough for my BD origin story! Only, here's the thing...

This isn't the first drawing.

When I first started yesterday, it was cloudy but not raining yet. I just kept working and before too long, I was pretty close to finishing! The outlines were done, the color was set! At that point, it was raining and thundering, but I paid no mind to it. (Big mistake.)

I start adding the glitch effects to his eyes when BAM! A blackout happens, but it only last for a minute. I reopen sai hoping that somehow it saved despite the fact that I know it only does so if you save it manually. Nearing tears, I ask my sister Ranger if she knows ANY way to get it back, which she doesn't. Chris and her tell me to continuously save from now on, trying to assure me that the next result would be better. (Mom came in and told me that the moral of the story was to always save, thanks.)

Luckily, a bit before bedtime I got to restart it and managed to get it up to the point it was previously. (No, there wasn't another blackout. Even if there had been, I was constantly saving the drawing.) I stopped after adding a little bit of glitch to his wrist to chill out with Chris.

Like Ranger said, the new result is definitely better than the previous (Even though the hair could be better), and now it's in its proper place in my Creepypasta story. 

Also, the glitch effects on BEN are based on a Flight Rising accent called The Erasure Glitch (Which I made myself!~).

Here's what he looks like without the glitches

Here's what he looks like without the glitches. I gotta admit, it was a lot of fun to draw Majora's Mask! Though some of the details had to be removed due to space issues.