Avast ye, matey!

The art bug bit me again today, and so I finally did what I've been meaning to for months now- a fixed version for my Glamrock Mangle (or Glamrock Toy Foxy) design! I am so, so delightfully happy with how she turned out, and I hope you guys like her, too!

Ta daaaaah! The prettiest, cutiest fox lass to grace the Pizzaplex, restored to her full glory! I spent quite some time on her, and I hope it shows!

I decided to really play up the pirate angle for her design, since I did last time, too! I kept the eyepatch, the ruffles at her wrists and her multiple earrings, then I gave her multiple rings on her fingers and a corset around her midriff. I looked at a lot of pirate lady costumes and that seemed to be a common, neat link among them all- plus I'd already had it in mind going into this design. For her unitard, I did a bit of a Rouge the Bat thing and gave the top a heart shape over her chest.

I also gave her a cutlass mainly to match the pose I was referencing, but I also thought it would really sell the pirate look! I was a bit lost on how to really design it, so I implemented simple details like the stars and the heart pommel.

I almost gave her hair because at first her head looked a bit bare, but I decided against it because the only two ideas I had were a ponytail I'd seen on another Glamrock Mangle design and wild, untamed hair like Roxy's. I think she looks just as cute without hair, anyway. And she also lost her lipstick because I just wasn't feeling it. Doesn't make her any less kissable. ;)